Thursday, November 29, 2012

Phew

After a long and emotional day, I sat on my bed with the laptop on my lap and started typing the email explaining how the press misquoted me etc.

Before clicking send, I was asking myself what's the reason for me to explain myself. Do I even need to do anything about it? Am I just overly sensitive?

I did the best thing I could think of- ask friend's opinion. Back at home, it was almost 7ish am so I was hoping there're friends who were up and could give me their opinions and lo and behold, someone was awake and gave me a better view of the situation.

SENT.

And I am very very please the reply I got back the next morning.

A huge sigh of relieve =)

Everything is fine and back in order. Next up, write up and improve the report etc....One thing at a time, no stress or pressure right?

No comments: