Sunday, September 21, 2014

Surprise...good or bad?

I'm not a big fan of big surprises.

Yes, I do admit I do like it but when my mind is blown, I react the opposite of expected or normal.

So what happened yesterday morning that made me stunned, shocked, angry, annoyed yet at the same time happy, delighted and shy was this.

OMG!!!

After signing for it, I put it down on the doorway and just starred at it for a wee while, maybe longer than a wee while.

Then I transferred it to my room, shut my door, sat on my bed and starred at it for ever more.

Speechless.

As I was in the middle of something before the knock on the door and this unexpected turn of event, I decided since I can't cope with this, I will ignore it and continue with whatever I was doing and my life,

After finishing and getting distracted by the box from the corner of my eyes , I braved myself and opened the box.

OMG for the second time!!!

What the hell!!!!
Disbelief!!!

After calming myself, I searched for a card or a clue from whom is this from but I got a message on my phone instead. A friend from home decided that money can be spared and can we wasted on worthless people like me sent it as a belated birthday gift since I was not at home on my actual birthday.

After much drama, I left house for lunch and to get away from it, to have some fresh air and tea to calm the nerves.

After 5 hours, I went home and had a good chat and catch up session with my uni mate from home who was telling me all the suffering and torture working back at home. Warnings and multiple advises have been issued and I have been verbally banned from going home for work.

Then I did what other normal people will do. I felt happy and appreciated the sincerity of this amazing friendship. Thanks and words of appreciation replaced those harsh stupid, ungrateful emotional words that were shot out earlier without processing thoroughly through the frontal cortex if I have one to begin with.

Anyway, transferred the bouquet into a vase and had a good chat with my housemate who was bothered with his phone (technology *roll eyes*) issues.


I had another amazing 1-week-later-belated-birthday day.

I really felt blessed and gratified for having such amazing great wonderful caring people in my life.

Thank you so very much =)

No comments: