Wednesday, November 7, 2007

long long long post

Please be warned that this post will be very long. Maybe I'll consider to cut short your pain....

Why haven't I been online lately?? From my previous post, you know I went to stay at a hotel. I now know the hotel's name. Its PNB Darby. Anyway, went back and stayed on Saturday night. I wanted to you know, repeat what I wanted with Astro but I don't know why, by 2am I fell asleep in front of the television with Astro accompanying me. To be exact, it was AXN channel. You see, the channels that hotel offer is kinda limited. There's only AXN, Astro Ria, Starworld, HBO, Disney channel, 4 different types of Vision Four. a Japanese channel, an Arabic channel, ESPN and the usual channels in normal television channels.

Woke up on Sunday morning, went for breakfast and ASTRO!!! Watched till 12pm, then sat train back to Kepong for my friend to fetch me for rehearsal. While walking back to my house, I kicked a small branched and my big toe was PAINFUL!! But I ignored it after a small aaoo...But after a few more steps, I felt my big toe was kinda sticking mt slipper. When I look down, a big pool of blood was in my slipper near my big toe. I have no other choice but to ignore the sticky feeling and continue walking. When I reached home, I was greeted by my own faithful loyal dogie. Then only it dawn into me that Spritz might be interested in my blood then he'll become carnivorous then he might eat me up!! But luckily, he was just jumping up and down and was oblivious to my cut because he was alone for the night and the sight of me made him very very happy.

Later at 7pm, reached home and bath then walked to train station again. I got to sit train from Kepong to kl sentral then change to LRT to Ampang part. The whole journey took me about 35 minute. I can bear the distance and time but not the pang of hunger that was consuming my energy. Moreover, you know the KTM's punctuality plus the civilisation of the passengers on board. Anyway, I think I stopped at McD for dinner (YAHOO!!!!). And well, you can guess my schedule after that.

Monday morning, my dad sent me to college and was late for 5 minutes (you know what's the reason...*roll eyes). Later after the whole afternoon past and after my work, I asked my teacher to sent me to the train station. A last minute plan, we will stay at the hotel for the last night. When I reached the train station, it was 10.15pm. For those of you who knows the short cut (passing by the bluish green pipe to the back lane), yes it was creepy. My ballet teacher was like~You sure this is the place?? So I know she'll be very worried (esp what happened at my worked places) so I sent her a sms to let her chill. Thanks to Spritz god dad, accompanying me throughout the whole time. Ya, I reached the station by 10.15pm, and the board where they write the train's arrival time was not showing any Seremban sign. So I waited and waited till 2 Rawang trains passed. Then only did it appear and guess what, the Seremban train will be arriving by 10.55pm!!

Waiting there was a pain in my gut because while waiting for the train I sat beside a gal and that gal suddenly from no where took out 2 steamy hot aromatic delicious pau!! I haven had my dinner and this is the temptation I get and from a train station where the only stuff I can put in my mouth is coke. Anyway, I decided to feel full by absorbing all the aromatic smell I can get from those steamy hot Char Siu pau. Waited and waited and the train was really testing my patience. 10.55pm came and went. I was starting to doubt if there will be a train to Seremban and so lucky my hand phone was low in battery. Alas, the train only arrived at 11.10pm. Board and waited (again) as it got stuck in between of 2 stations. I started to feel worried and start asking~ what if there's no more train to Ampang park??!!

After more patience wasted on the train's effort to take mr to my destination, I missed the LRT by few seconds. I heard the train while climbing the stairs, so I decided to run and when I reached the top the train's door close on me and left me looking at the train in Spritzer's trademark eyes. Thank goodness the next train was 5 minutes later. Reached Ampang Park by 11.55pm and my mom was no where to be seen so I decided to walked to the hotel alone (don scold me...I was tired and wanna reach the hotel asap). It was dark no doubt but my instinct told me to continue walking and nothing will happen. So I went walking and holding my Hp hoping it won't die off on me.

Bumped into mom at the lobby even though I've smsed her that I have 1 more stop to reached Ampang Park. Well, your guess is as close as mine, my Mother and her time management right? Anyway, went up to the room and to my 'surprise'. there was no food around. Room service? I'm not that rich you know? Neither are my parents too. So I went to bed with Astro in front of me (There's one tv in front of my bed) showing me food from god knows where which make me switch channel and watched Small Guy. Sick show and made me doze off....zzzzz.....

Woke up at 8am, went to eat the last breakfast I'll get in this hotel. Ate a lot, went to college and I was not worried if I'll end up late because my class starts at 10am. So we took our time consuming all the fats available and became fat. Later at 12pm, my class ended. So I went to the bus stop to wait for my mother. I have no idea why I was so tired because while waiting I was actually fighting from dozing off (maybe too tired from waiting and my patience juice ran out). Anyway, my dear Mother came at....1.30pm and ya, my hp was dead by the time I woke up in the morning and when I reached home, I found out that my watch was dead too.....what a day eh....

On Saturday before we went to the hotel again, my dear beloved best friend who came back from US for holiday bought me some souvenir and the birthday gift she told me on my birthday. Apparently, she went and order something from somewhere just for me. My first thought was from Taiwan and it got to do with Jay and true enough she brought a Jay's DVD~~Secret which has something special at the front cover and there was this limited version of music box that when you turn the knob, Jay's song entitled Secret can be heard. From Us, she bought me a pen and phone book from Disney land and did a name chain for me....she also told me stories and well, she did her job for letting m,e know every detail about US, She was at San Francisco and California. She went to Hollywood too. Asked her about Hollywood and all she told me was~~ A WASTE OF TIME...Anyway, Jayne came back with rashes and skin problem because the wind there was dry.

Here are the pictures of the things a got.....^^
From Jayne
Jay's stuff aka my birthday gift
the dvd
the dvd's front cover
the music box
see that knob? turn it and melody can be heard
specially from Disney Land
the name chain that is now at my purse

And ya people, can do me a favour?? Please go to www.mix.fm/interests/baby/default.asp?whichpage=2&pagesize=5
Its the baby idol at HitzFM. Please vote for Sofia Thang by this week?? Please?? If you can't find her, go search and type her name...under Thang Kin mun (the dad's name). How to vote? Just click the baby bottle at 10 and make sure the votes increase..if not do it again. WARNING~DO NOT CLICK VOTE OUT!!!! Meantime, indulge yourselves in all the cute baby pictures but please cast a vote for Sofia Thang by this week. Thanks a bunch.
For your info, Sofia is my ballet teacher's baby daughter. ^^

No comments: