Friday, November 2, 2007

outing at hotel...

On Thursday after working, I reached home at about 10.30pm. My lady boss/ ballet teacher fetched me home. When I open the house door mom said we will be going to Hotel xxx for a night. Apparently Dad has a free room for us. So off I went bathing and packed for the night and for next day's class (not forgetting my clothes for college).

Passed by Istana Budaya, yup, that will be the place I'm gonna perform on 30th Nov, 1st and 2nd Dec. It was wow...especially the structure of the building. At first I thought I was at Dataran Merdeka because mother said I WILL be performing here and I asked WILL?? I thought I have been performing here since 2001?? Then only I saw Istana Budaya (which at first glance looked like the National Mosque before Dataran). We reached the hotel and beside the hotel was Porches!!!! The cars on display was...WOW!! Anyway, I was not very happy because I did not study the whole day even though I had no class. Why?? Because I woke up late, went to take blood test for Hepatitis B, then went to IMU to check out some things. After speaking to the administrator, I kinda got afraid of studying Medicine because of financial (I need at least 500k!!) problem and I'm afraid I will freak out during clinical training in the ward.

Anyway, back to the hotel. The hotel I imagine was small and kinda like First World(Genting) but when my dad opened the room door, Walao!! that room was like as big as an apartment!! There was kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 rooms and 2 televisions, living room and dining table. I decided to stay at the living room in front of the television because...ASTRO!!! For those who did not know, I do not have ASTRO at home so I practically sat in front of the Tv and watched....til 6am. YUP, I did not sleep and watched the whole night....woohoo....now feeling a little guilty(boohoo..)

I have Biology class in the morning (8am) and we have free breakfast. I thought my mother will fetch me to college then stay at hotel til 12pm with my sis but NOOO...all 3 of us will be going off TOGETHER. So I quickly went to my sis and shouted:" MIN!!! WAKE UP!!! I'M LATE!!!!" hahahaha...she practically jumped out and ran to the bathroom...LOL (yup, bad sis..livinf up to my name).

We went for breakfast by 7am. Okay, I thought we can spend half and hour here then fly to college because mother said its quite near. Half way enjoying the cereals (typical breakfast buffet), my dad came and said he'll follow us, asking my mother to drop him at KLCC. I was like WHAT THE!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?? WHICH PART OF 8AM CLASS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? Of course all these was in my head not my mouth. My dad slowly took his breakfast and had 4 servings. I was fuming, boiling, shouting, yelling in me....

By the time it was 7.50am, I reminded him nicely that I have class at 8am. You know what did he reply?? He said~then why are you here? Some more wake up so late. Go take the car lar, I'm waiting for you guys lar...AND WHILE SAYING THAT HE WAS STANDING UP TO TAKE A CUP OF COFFEE!!!!!!! Argh!! So angry!! So I stood up, took my bags and stormed to the lobby's lift to the car park. Mother and sis understood me thus they followed suit.

Thank god by the time I reached college, it was 8.10am. Late for 10 minutes. But honestly I hate to be late and hate people to be late. Maybe because of my band life's influence, PUNCTUAL OR GET DOWN AND DO 50 PUSH-UPS...
Reminded me the 1st time I was late for practice(thanks to mother). When I went to the hall where the other band members were marching, all the band seniors and juniors just stared at me and no one asked me to do that 50 push-ups. I wonder why and it was because I looked like I'll burst into tears anytime....lol (Managed to ask the Drum major why I was not punished after practice).

Yup, that's it. After my mother left her job and became the "driver", she always manage to make us late somehow. Everytime when you ask if she can fetch us out, she'll say yes and go into the bathroom to shower. And her shower takes at least 10 minutes, so, ya, L.A.T.E!!!!!!!!
Hopefully, I will not be like her (praying hard...come pray with me). Gotta be 12pm, gotta rush to main block with Jac...hmm, wonder why she haven call me.....For your info, I'm in the college's library

One of my principle in life:

Be early or never late

No comments: