Wednesday, October 31, 2007

JUST SHUT UP!!!

Before I get to the story, let me inform the world that KARAM IS BACKKKKK!!!!! His blood pressure is back to normal (120) and no more (180). Yeah, but he clearly lost a lot of weight (12 kg to be exact). When he stood up, he hunched a bit and looked fragile. Glad he's back after missing in action for 3 weeks.

Yup, Shut Up!! I arrived for chemistry class then later only he arrived. Like usual, everybody talked nonsense, then he approached me to ask for my worksheets so that he can compare his answers with mine. Before I lend him, I asked~Why? I don't want to lend you~jokingly. He replied:" I FINISH ALREADY LAR. YOH~~~HAHAHAHA" So I passed the worksheet to him and continue with my stuff. Maybe my tone came out all wrong....

Recalled yesterday when Ms.Ng finished the chapter, I also finished my worksheet because I did some before she taught (finished those that I can figure out myself) then I asked a few question which I still don't understand. He heard me and asked in his OH-SO-EVER-LOUD voice~" YOH...YOU FINISHED THE WORKSHEET ALREADY AH!! WHY YOU SO FAST??i CAN'T CATCH UP WITH YOU LAR!!" It just slipped my tongue and I replied~ then don't catch up lar~
What I meant was why you wanna catch up with me and compare our speed? Finish the worksheet in your own pace so that you know and understand what you are doing. When Ms. Ng heard my reply, she just laughed (you never know what's behind her laughters because she told us before that sometimes when she is laughing, deep down inside her heart, she is boiling...ooo)

Ms. Ng started the lesson with Unit 5.5 C and we were learning about margarine. Margarine is made out of unsaturated lipids (contains double bonds and usually from plants)which is converted to saturated lipids by reacting with hydrogen with platinum catalyst at room temperature. Anyway, HE got so hyped up that he started to tell the whole class about something while Ms. Ng was teaching and explaining in front. I was having difficulties catching what Ms.Ng was teaching even though I was sitting just in front of her. Thanks to his OH-SO-EVER-LOUD voice overpowering Ms.Ng's attempt in increasing her voice level, he started to get on my nerves and I just said~shhh but at the same time Ivan who was sitting behind me also said SHHH louder.

Unfortunately, his OH-SO-EVER-LOUD voice just continue to BOOM on till the extend that Ms.Ng stopped explaining and decided to flip her notes. Then only his big head + big mouth shut up!! Only then did Ms.Ng continued, But she added~ "since you guys are not listening, i've skipped a lot of parts and explanation. You notice i'm going faster and faster? So that you need to QUIET DOWN to catch what I'm talking about." Now, here goes again..Ms.Ng getting upset with our class AGAIN!! Few times earlier was because few was playing in class, then because we paid more attention on Further Maths, then because many of us did our worksheet badly, then because SOME people just could not shut up during practicals (you know who's the culprit??) and now...again..haiz...

Hello?? You know your voice is loud, so silent la!! Shut your mouth and talk at proper times. They said BMW= big mouth woman. I dubbed you BMM=big mouth man!! Gosh you just shut up and no one will call you a deaf or dumb and who cares about your so interesting story. Will your this excellent story help us (or you) in getting that A in exam?? Because of you our whole class didn't get to listen what Ms.Ng was teaching. After Mechanics, I talked to Golok and Victor, even they were kinda annoyed. Ish!!

After Ms.Ng finished the chapter, we got back our practical book which the practical on Monday was conducted as mock exam. He asked me how much did I get and after what happened in my primary school, I developed phobia in revealing my results, so I said don't know and at that instants his facial expression changed and I kinda guessed he wanna compare our marks and maybe well, show off a bit. So he asked whether I got above 40 or below 40 instead. When I said above, he paused then clapped his hands and said good (I know he got 41...lol). FAKER!!!! Hmm, on 2nd thought, is it me or am I too sensitive?? hmm....

I wonder if my short temper has returned and thus I get angry so easily? Nope, it's not pms. Do you know that because of his request I went online and wasted time typing my work sheet's answers + explaining to him? I'm ok with going online and helping him but what I'm not ok with is explaining the o.b.v.i.o.u.s to him. This is what annoys me. You want to compare answers, ok I don't mind. I don't even mind you using my time teaching and typing all the answers for the 20 pages worksheets. But I DO MIND if you ask me to repeat what can be found in the notes and then when I give you the answers you go~~" OOOOO, aiyoh I so stupid, all can be found in notes right? Eh, can give me the page no?" Shit you lar!! Gosh, I hate people like this, LAZY!!

Was reading Jac's post when I totally agree when she said that he's a suck up!! I also notice that whatever jokes the lecturer crack whether its funny or lame or totally not funny, he'll go~~" WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhee eh" Honest, you can always expect his laughter when the lecturer says something that was meant to be a joke. And sometimes you can kinda know that he faked that laughter.
Anyway, while reading Jac's post I suddenly remembered what was the 1st official conversation and how we 1st cliqued. Lol...Jac, lets just remember and keep it in our heart >.<

and ya, dear Han Liang, happy birthday!! love you!! miss you!! muakz <3

No comments: