Thursday, October 11, 2007

grrr....

Before I start to explode, let me calm down.....
Back to the previous post, I do not think that I might end up like Karam because I have Spritzer. You know what happened this morning?? I was happily sleeping when suddenly something licked my lips!!! SPRITZER!!!! Gosh!! Thank god my mouth was closed. Next, he climb up to my bed and started dog walking around my bed. Ish, really wake me up....

OK, now I wanna explode.....
firstly, let me show you what he wrote
---Ah. All these while mostly all 'good listeners' are all fake bullshit...Damn it...I'm lone ranger now, give me applause liao.

Why am I angry?? Because I know he's referring to me since he always tell me he has no friends. WHAT THE HECK!!! You have problem and you expect me to know when you just suddenly sms me saying I'm lonely??? Hello?? Who caused my phone bill to reach RM100?? Who make me crack my head to think of ways to cheer you up?? Giving you the best advices?? Now you say I'm a fake?? Let me get this straight...you have the problem, you feel lonely and I need to sms you to make you happy?? I'm not a psychologist ok!! I don even charge you a cent and I even PAY to make you happy!!!
So previously all the time, money and effort are nothing now is it?? Is it??!!
And another thing, you found your love and what happened when your that love was busy?? You came to me so that you wont feel lonely....so now what?? I am your free adviser and your toy where you can throw me aside when you don't need me and find me back when you are sad and down??

One is enough!!! At least the previous one apologised and explained to me what happened. BUT NO~~~~ YOU came to the conclusion that I am a fake and I am a cheater and I am...whatever dude. I am so gonna sent this link to you. Get angry with me, hate me, whatever....I DON BLOODY CARE!!!!!! Grrrrr.....

No comments: