Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cravings....

Life goes on like usual. Ya, was a little too emotional but I just can't get the thought that he called me a fake out of my mind. Anyway, what's past remains as past....whatever... and ya, a little update, he did read my post and said he didn't mean me but...I DON CARE!!! lol....

And now, I proudly(and a little embarrassed) to announced that I had 3 scoops of Baskin Robbins ice-cream. Ya, I know, F~A~T!!!! But just can't help it. So to compensate back I skipped dinner (guilt feeling decreasing) . Let me share with you what I ate....hmm.....mmm.....
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Real cheese cake with graham cracker pieces and a silky vanilla creme ribbon wrap this indulgent pumpkin ice cream
Rum Raisin
Rum flavoured ice cream with yummy raisins
Maui Brownie Madness
Chocolate Frozen ice yogurt with chunks of brownie and macadamia nuts, ribboned with chocolate fudge.

The rum and choc is like usual. Now, the pumpkin cheesecake sounds weird but I mix it with rum raisin and it was delicious!! Previously I have tried another flavour which I forgot what was it called. Anyway, its green and has chunk of white chocolates....mmm....drooling...sorry....

Now lets drool over BR's other flavour ice creams....

Chocolate Mousse Royale®
A light chocolate ice cream with chocolate royale flavor bursts and a mousse-like texture.
Mint Chocolate Chip
Mint ice cream with lots of chocolate chips.
Jamoca® Almond Fudge
Our own Jamoca® ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon and roasted almonds.
Pralines 'N Cream
A tempting mix of white and dark chocolate ice creams.
Vanilla ice cream with praline-coated pecan pieces and ribbon.
World Class Chocolate
A tempting mix of white and dark chocolate ice creams.
Cookies 'N Cream
Vanilla ice cream with lots of cookie chunks throughout.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Vanilla ice cream with chunks of real semisweet chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip
All natural vanilla ice cream with lots of bittersweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate
Our extra rich chocolate ice cream.
Very Berry Strawberry
Strawberry ice cream loaded with real strawberries
Old Fashion Butter Pecan
Pecan ice cream with butter-roasted pecans.
Pistachio Almond
Pistachio ice cream with roasted almonds.
Strawberry Cheesecake
Cheesecake ice cream with cheesecake cubes and a strawberry ribbon.
Banana 'n Strawberry
Strawberry and banana ice creams joined by a strawberry ribbon.
Cherry Jubilee
Cherry flavored vanilla ice cream with cherry halves.
Baseball Nut
Vanilla ice cream with cashews and a black raspberry ribbon.
Twinberry Cheesecake
Together at last.Strawberry & Blueberry ribbons team up in creamy cheesecake ice cream loaded with real cheesecake pieces.
Cappuccino Espresso Concerto
Creamy Cappuccino mousse with a touch ribbon of cinnamon mixed with chewy chunks of espresso chocolate and espresso ice cream .Love Potion #31®
Cupid's white chocolate & raspberry ice cream swirled with raspberry ribbon & loaded with raspberry - filled chocolate cups & chocolate chips.
Raspberry Cheese Louise
Low fat cheesecake yogurt with raspberry cheesecake pieces and graham cracker bits swirled with a raspberry ribbon

Drooling?? Oh no, my stomach is grumbling and looking at all these ice creams are just so mmmmm..come one everybody, follow me say mmmm......*silence
Ok, I know, temptation...MUST RESIST!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhh.......

Next time when you feel like having some delicious heavenly ice cream, just drop by here and stare at it for few moments....Gosh, I can feel the taste of rum now, at this instant....
OMG!! I'm floating....flying...
Ouch, banged my head!! Oops, still on the ground in front of the computer and ice cream no where to near me....

*dream~ dream~ dream~~~ dream dream dream........
If you can tell me the song title, I'll spend you 1 scoop of BR's ice cream. 1st come 1st serve basis. Quick while offer last!!

No comments: