Friday, October 26, 2007

stupid computer!!!

I really really need a new computer or a new monitor!!! Why?? I'll tell you lucky people out there why!!!

1. My screen is now half the full screen...
2. My screen is now in blue colour!!!
3. I can't see what I'm typing here!!
4. The connection is sooooooooooooooooooo slow
5. I need to refresh sooooo many times!!
6. I can't upload the pictures!!!!
7. I can't have a decent chatting session with my msn friends without getting "hang" once

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
So do not mind me if I have spelling error...
I actually planned to show off some of my exclusive collections but boo hoo to the camera+ computer....

Anyway, let's change topic then....hmm....
Okay, let's see....

CAN A GIRL AND A GUY REMAIN AS FRIENDS AFTER YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP??
Well, usually people believe that when a guy and a girl becomes good friends, feelings will develop and cupid will visit them. But do you believe 2 different gender can remain as friends??

Most of the guys I know are L.O.N.E.L.Y.....
They tend to complain, why can't I get a girlfriend?? Why that guy who is not so good looking has a girlfriend or girlfriends?? Why isn't that girl responding to me?? Am I not attractive??

Yup, there you go, some guys are just as vein as girls....
Give you an example, WH...a primary+ secondary school friend. One of his goal in life is to be taller than me. Other than that, he wanna be as handsome as....I forgot who. He'll always walk around and ask Cheryl to lend him her mirror and he'll look at his hair....touch it and make it look better(even though its the same all the while)...Ya, about the height thing, he managed to achieve it...ISH!!!!

OK. I think I'm a little out of topic...so can they be friends only?
In my opinion, YES!!! I am a living example (cheh, so perasan). See, I can have so many friends and I never feel something extra towards them. Lets say TS, he was my standard 1 friend+ classmate and we were in the same class for standard 1, 4, 5, 6, and form 2. 3....but we kept in touch and hang out in school even though we were not in the same class. Even now, he's at TAR studying accounting, he still calls me and we'll chat about anything....

So, I really do not understand some people who never believe that a girl and a guy can remain as best friends and not more than that....they'll give them that "look" and "stares" and will definitely jump to conclusion that they will evolve to a couple and break up or get married....


*a lil update bout my colleague~~ yup, she's definitely getting married and she's having a luncheon instead of dinner.....err...congrats?? Even though I don't really agree with her decision of getting tied up so early....she's barely 20!!!!

No comments: