Monday, October 15, 2007

pics for gathering...

Remember my gathering?? Well, my class's monitor took pictures, so let me show you here...
Can spot me?? Lai Thin and I was pulled into the picture and we were actually eating....just got back from fetching CH.
Standing far left is my "dad", the super genius Chui Hua, my 5M monitor Mei Jun and err Ting Loke Lim...

Again...see my cheeks...it was filled with food!!! Hahaha...look at LT...XD

This picture was taken because SOME people wanted to take. That SOME people is the odd one above...look at my "smile"...Love the lighting...hahahaha, at the almost right spot...

The 2 new gals are Chai Earn and Chiew Yee...."daddy" was naughty, thats why was caught by me...muahahaha....

The guys...presenting the always acting cool but not cool Steven Khoo, Yeong Ping, the always wanna be taller than me & succeeded Wann Huei and the most annoying & no more cute Seng Young.

Let me introduce from bottom far left: LT, "daddy" Wen Yann, Haze, MJ, CH. Standing from far left: LL, Siow Ling(aiyoh why covered), Kok Wei and (ahem) Say Wah.


The gals...sitting: from right is adrina, kerryn and...u know la...
standing from far left: Cheryl, Hooi Hooi, Ming Choo, Haze, SL and the most beloved Miss Teoh( Add Math teacher) and Ms Aw(English teacher)!!!

Everybody yea....rock your body yea...lalala....
that 2 extra guys is Chee Siong and Woon Loong...

We are such posers la.....love you guys much...
muakz!!

No comments: