Wednesday, October 10, 2007

updates...

Ya, have been busy with ballet and working and of course studies...you know, this month, my sister's and my ballet fees, total up is RM800!!!!

OMG!!! I was like, oh no!!! Plus I just ordered a new leotard and that production needs us to get a skin colour leotard too!!! Haiz...$$$$!!!!




On Monday, my Biology class was at first boring(shocking!!). Most of us were dozing away(hint hint...MJ!!!) Ya, MJ was let me describe...fishing?? Nah, she was lying on the lab table(god knows what chemicals was spilled on that particular spot) and her eye lids was open, close close close then OPEN, close close...etc...

Then we were discussing the pass year papers when we came over the word cob....Suddenly the whole class started to laugh(Thanks to Vic) and I was like ~err, did I miss anything?? Then that word keep popping up and the class was just laughing especially when it came to the word cob length, they laughed even harder and louder. Mr.Ronnie had to change the word cob to jagung....I was like ~WHAT??!! What's so funny??
Paul at 1st said I was slow, then innocent, then cacat....
Hello no offence but if I cant follow what you dirty minds are thinking about means I am stupid?? A big fat spastic person?? Must I laugh along to just FIT IN??!! Haha, sorry but I don laugh to fit in....I don care if I don fit in, as long as I am me, my true self that is not faking....
Actually, they were laughing because it sounds like cock.....swt....*faint




Spritz's god dad, if you are reading, let me show you what he has done to me!!! PROOFS!!!! (as if I'm complaining and filing a lawsuit....lol)
he bit my hand...for fun^^ The effect of i-don-want-to-go-home bite
playing bite and run gameloves my jeans so sink his teeth into the jeans and ME!!

And ya just to let you know, HE IS HUGE!!!! hahaha....


Anyway, it just dawned to me that if I fail to apply to IMU, I'm left with nothing. So now, what to apply?? Where?? What course?? Haiz, here goes again....

Before M1 test, I was talking to Jia Jin, Kelly, Jac, Alvint, Ivan, Vic and Golok. They were talking about clubbing(typical JJ), plans to get drunk and try new drinks(JJ was repeating about the flame one) and the recent fighting in clubs. Next, we went back to high school memories. Gosh I miss my band....a lot!!! Its been a long time since someone said I'm fierce. I wonder how's the band now?? hmm....

Lastly, I would like to bad mouth my dearest NG HON WAY!!!! hahaha...that fellow called up and suddenly asked me who's studying medicine. So I named a few male friends and end up scolded by him, he wants gals(Thank god he's not gay yet). Anyway, I hinted I might be studying but I told him loud and clear I DO NOT WANT HIM.....hahahahaha!!!!! Since then when he messages me and I did not reply, he'll said I'm ego..etc...blea!!! Whatever bro....
Honestly why in the 1st place we got so close?? Let me reveal a little of the history. Other than being prefects, friends, having the same surname and same post, many started to spread rumours that we are romantically linked....so to stop all these crap I started to call him bro and telling(sorry I lied) people we are cousins. Well, maybe we are, we'll never know.....lol

Anyone knows who people add you in msn?? I mean when you sign in, a pop up will appear to ask whether you want to add this particular person who added you. Well, I'm sure you know some email add are weird...so how do you decide whether to click yes or no?? What if that person is your primary school friend?
I recently added someone and that guy is a stranger to me. He is from Turkey!! So I asked how did he get my email....typical answer from guys--i don know.... but one thing he told---he has a malaysian gf that he got thru msn...lol!!!!

No comments: