Saturday, October 6, 2007

5M class gathering

Went to Lai Thin's house to go to the gathering together...the gathering was suppose to start at 6pm but well, you know la, Malaysian time plus LT and I had a lot to catch up. We chat til bout 6.30pm, then reached the venue by 6.45pm. hehehe...

Many classmates were there already and Miss Teoh and Pn.Aw was there too!! They are my Add Maths and English teacher respectively. Had a few chat with them and catch up with those around me.Later, my papa a.k.a. Wen Yenn decided to fetch our dear Chui Hua, so off we went to Damansara to pick her up. It was so fun looking at how pa drove. She admitted that she has no sense of direction and true enough, we guided her all the way. Went back to the gathering and the 1st food we consumed to fill our growling stomach was.......ICE CREAM!!!!!! Hahahahaha.....

Chat, ate, took pictures (the part I hate most), ate and chat.....noticed most of us didn't really changed much. Counted, 4 of us put on make up( kerryn. adrina, Siow Ling and Jing han). many put on weight, guys were more talkative than last time(or should I say lamer), gals were prettier, guys were the same, but honestly everything was like form 5.....

Saw a few xxx scenes!!! Gosh, feel like puking now. I was standing beside this couple chatting with few other friends when I turned to look at them (gosh why did I?!!). The gal suddenly touched the bf's face and I was like OMG!!! I quickly turned my head and continue with the conversation when I turned for the second time( WHY??!!), I saw the bf was massaging or should I say pressing the gal's triceps(it was full with FATs).
eeuuww!! I couldn't stand it so shifted place....

I was also affected by an incident. A friend of mine is sick, as in mentally sick. How did everyone find out?? One day(last year) in lab, this guy ran to a gal and sat in front of her. He started starring her and started laughing. the gal felt weird so shifted her place to the last table and that guy followed her. That gal scolded him and shifted to the front again and the guy followed and keep on LAUGHING!!! The next incident was he was caught stealing a camera then he stopped school. The teacher announced to the class he has mental problem. Now this friend I am referring to is a primary school friend that sat beside me in standard 4. We had a lot of laughs!! I remembered creating a game and played with him which left us in fits of laughter!!! So shocked to learned that he is mentally ill....

After the steamboat, we went to Spicy for second gathering and TAHDAH!!! Guess who I met....MEI JEAN!!!! hahahahaha.....chat with her for a while and went back to the table I was supposed to be. Gossips went around and hehehe....didn't wanna waste money so ran to MJ's table when she smsed(sorry la)....
*HIGHLIGHT!!!! Say Wah and Loke Lim are an item!!! omg!! like how MJ put it, weird ppl will date weird people!!! hahahaa.....eeuuww!!! Not that I have anything against them, its just well, weird. I didn't see them holding hands, just saw them sticking to each other like during form 5. But during form 5 there was another gal which we thought the guy was with---Yi Ling. Anyway, don't feel like talking bout them....hahaha

Anyway, honestly I've been out yum cha 3 times(including this time) and I found out the fun of yum cha. The 1st time was with Chee Yung and other prefects. It was after the prefect camp and few of us went back to clean up, so to show his gratitude, he treated us at Spicy. Second time was with RG and gang. He practically forced me there, so I was really not enjoying myself because I don't really mix with his gang. And this is the 3rd and best time!!!!

special thanks to pa coz...hehehe, my meal was free!!!! My purse was with her and she said she paid already for me. I thought she meant she took the money out from my purse but when I went home, I found out she used her own money!!! She even smsed me and said some touching words....(not gonna share) plus she fetched me home!! Thanks a lot!!!

And ya, before we left, Loke Lim was pleading LT to fetch Say Wah home but LT gave him the excuse not same road. Actually LT don't really like them, Wait, no one likes them...hahahaha.
On the way home, I suddenly got curious and asked those in the car how they went home and all of us were...i donno...hahahaha

No comments: