Wednesday, October 10, 2007

mental stress

After Biology class, went to visit Karam at the hospital. At 1st, Vic, Christy and I went to Subang Parade for lunch and to buy some fruits. We actually spent almost 2 hours there. Then when we reached the hospital, our dearest Vic was like 6th floor...but 6th floor was registration for outpatient...Anyway, found our way up and saw at the door

visiting hours 10.00am to 1.00pm and 4.00pm to 10.00pm

We were like OMG!!! In the end waited til 3pm. While waiting the Sultan of Pahang came and so coincidentally he went to the ICU too...so we can only meet Karam at about 3.15pm.
Karam was......blur looking. He kept looking at Vic and dream away as if he's in lala land. Its kinda sad to see him in this condition. The doctors checked everything but can't seem to find anything wrong!! So they conclude that the main problem is in his head(literally). He put too much stress on himself~studies, Uni application, family......For the 1st time I can't find words to talk to Karam.....sob

After talking to the mother I learned that he's always stuck at home studying and all....don't exercise much....It just dawned onto me that I might be the next Karam...
Karam and I have a little similarities. We put a lot of stress on ourselves when we study and all. I'm sure some of you out there reading this post have the same feelings. Deja vu??
For my case, I'm juggling between studies, ballet and time to study(all thanks to work). To find time to study, I have to sacrifice my sleeping time and recently I've found out it's affecting my health. In no time I know I'll fall sick but what to do?? I can't just leave my job just like that. Its just cruel.....

Imagine one day you visit me in a mental hospital, not because I became a psychiatry there but because I am one of the patients. Looking at you smiling and the next thing you see I stare at you angrily with my that beady small eyes.....*shiver, I'm scared too....

While typing these few words, I'm chatting with some lazy bums who wants my work sheet's answer. Hello, if you wanna "check your answer" or should i type the o.b.v.i.o.u.s-----COPY THE ANSWERS, you type lar, why must I type out every single word!!! Some more keep stalling me, keep typing ~~lol, stupid me..bla bla bla....gosh!!!! Make me online when I'm so tired!!!! Wanna copy, stay back lar.....NOOOOO....I'm busy, have something to do...yadadada... Whatever dude.....*role eyes

People say I'm funny, and I was PRAISED by professional comedians and its a group of them. Hmm...believe it or not?? I choose not to because I'm not funny....maybe just too straight forward sometimes(i hope not every time)^^

Oh no.....ballet exam coming...did I tell you my ballet fees this month is RM800??Ya I did...and did I add I ordered 2 new leotards?? When I tell my 2 ballet teachers, their eyes went O.O Even bigger than this of course.....

money...time.....sleep.....haiz.....

LIFE MUST GO ON!!! GAMBATEH!!!

No comments: