Sunday, November 18, 2007

strutting down the memory aisle

While searching for some old documents, I found some really stupid and childish yet funny stuff. It dropped out from one of my form one note book. And the funny part was, I still keep it in an envelope. There was I think about 10 or more pieces of such "invitation card" to my "wedding".
Look at all the things they write!!!




The person who wrote this includes err....I think is some guy and some gals. CH if you are reading this...REMEMBER??!!!

Do you even remember all the stuff you did when you were small?? This "incident" really slipped my mind until I found that envelope. Imagine what was my reaction that time....I honestly forgot but I remembered who wrote in some of the other invitation card.

OK, today I'm suppose to go for my ballet rehearsal like usual but we are given 1 day off each month so here I am resting. And I am really thankful that today I got to rest. Because my toes hurt like its gonna drop out any moment!! I recently bought a new pointe shoe because my previous pair id soft and this production requires pointe shoes that are not shinning. Thus I bought a new canvas cloth pointe shoe. Anyway, after wearing for 1 and half hour class, my toes were numb. My class is from 1pm to 2.30pm. Then my rehearsals starts at 4pm till 7pm.

Yes, in that 3 hours of rehearsals, my toes were officially numb and pain. It was so painful till my whole feet was shaking!! When I went home, my both big toes were having their own heart beat. After painfully followed my parents out for dinner, I went home and soaked my both feet into a pail of hot steamy water. I feel the burning heat of the water than my toes. After soaking, I wore a pair of think soaks and felt way better. Maybe because I was sitting down (and completing my bio, Yes bio papers MJ...bluek) and listening to jay's new songs. Its really relaxing.

Ok, not gonna blog too long, gotta finish up some stuff. Click the pics to enlarge it to read what they wrote. Lol....DON LAUGH TOO HARD!!!!

No comments: