Wednesday, November 21, 2007

random

Well, honestly I have no idea why I am here at this time. Wait, I know, because I need to help someone something, so need to online. Recently having amnesia, so bear with me alright??

I have been, correction we have been busy with studies because mocks are all coming. The recent Chemistry mock practical on Monday was going well until on Tuesday our Chemistry lecturer said she's very disappointed with us and in the end, she went out of the class and sat outside. Purpose-to talk to us one by one, personally and ask us the reason for getting such bad result.

I was the last 4th student to get some "scolding from her". While waiting for our turns, it was clear that all of us were very stressed out and scared. I was too but I masked it by finishing my biology essay. Anyway, I expect her to scold me because I haven been maintaining my standard and performance in class (exclude my performance in Istana Budaya). But to my surprise she didn't say anything bad but instead she actually praised a little. I'm not going to reveal here but what she said to me was the same as Karam's. Karam went out before me so after meeting her, Karam and I looked at each other and we sort of understand and know what she said. Karam even smsed me to confirm our thoughts even though he was just in front of me!!! Lol.

That day didn't really turn out bad. After the scary meeting, we had Mechanic 1 mocks. I did not take physic for a reason, I repeat, I did not take physic for a reason!!! Gosh, before the mock Jac, Karam and I were at Rotiman "studying"+ chatting+ laughing and thinking. It just dawned onto me that we will be seeing each other for another 2 more weeks!!! 2 more weeks!!! I'm so gonna be college mate sick. So gonna miss you guys (MJ. including you ok). Time really flies, and we'll be finishing a level by January and then most of us are flying away then out friendship might........I do not want to think bout it. *sob

My performance's rehearsal is crazy!!! On Wednesday and Thursday, we're having rehearsal from 9am till 11.45pm!!!! On both days. Then 30th, 1st and 2nd Dec. rehearsal in the afternoon then performance at night till 11pm. I guess by the 2nd day, most of us will be dead and I don not want to imagine the pain that I'll suffer. If only I can wear my old pointe shoe, which is way more comfortable then this canvas made that they require. Ya, if you did not happen to click at the link from my previous post showing you the pictures taken during the rehearsal, then I'll tell you one thing----the costume is soooooo ugly!!!

After the production, on Monday I'll be having my biology mocks and I'll be supergal!!! Why?? Because I'll be sitting Biology paper 5 at 10am til 12pm, then Biology paper 6W2 from 12 to 2pm then Biology paper 6 from 2 to 4pm. Because the rehearsals on weekdays crashed with these few mocks. So I'll be a crazy Biology geek on that day. OH NO!!!!! I just remembered, my Chemistry paper 5 is also on the same day from 8 to 10am!!!!!
I have no idea how will I study since I'll be busy for my rehearsals for the 2 weeks before the mocks!!! AND, worst of all, Chemistry paper 6 is on Tuesday, after this non-stop mocks marathon. T.T

For this week, I'm so tired and stressed because everything in my timetable seems to be messy. I need to worry about my mocks, my IELTS exam this coming Saturday, my rehearsals, my ballet class and to find a replacement for my job since I'll be rehearsing till late night. IELTS seems to be easy for some fluent English speaking friends. I mean I know I can speak English but fluency is not my forte. And not forgetting my limited vocabulary, mouth speaks too fast, brains sometimes think too fast etc. And worst of all, I'll be stuck alone after the exam to find my own way to reach the rehearsal place. I dare to go places alone but not after my situation-did badly for IELTS, can't get cab or can't find the train station, limited time to reach destination.....LIFE!!!!!

This is something a friend sent to me through email and I know most of you here loves dogs so I've decided to share it here.

Dog Logic

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
-Ben Williams



A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-
Josh Billings



The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
-An dy Rooney



Dogs love their friends & bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love & always have to mix love & hate

-Anonymous


Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
-Franklin P. Jones



If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise

-Unknown


My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein


Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-
Robert A. Heinlei



If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
-
Mark Twain



Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras


If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret


Told you its random because everything is speeding in my mind and my eyes are very tired and its 12 something already. Guess I'll go rest and hope I'll get a good rest to start a new and better day. Good night people ^^

No comments: