Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gifts & Friends =)

Well, I would like to dedicate this post to all my friends who took the effort to give me something. It may be small but it surely took a large space in my heart =)

Thank you all for everything.

I am a very sentimental type of person hence your gifts would be cherish as if it cost millions of dollars. Honestly, it is worth more than that, they're priceless.

When I say gifts, I refer to all the friendships I have. I thank you all for being my friend, for being that someone whom I can randomly talk and sms to, for being a part of my life and making it so colourful!!! I really am thankful.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I ever say things that hurt you or offended you. I think I didn't realise what I did was bad because at times I just blurt things out without giving it a second thought. It has been my bad habit =P

Extra pictures and old pictures =)
Mooncake Festival Dedication
I was in the lectire when Natasha approached me and handed me this
I was curious hence looked at the small message and was taken by surprised.
Thanks a lot TAY YAO ZONG!!!!
Opened it and presenting....
The Tiny Tay Mooncake!!! =P

New Birthday Gifts
I went to lecture when suddenly Nirmal, Thamarai and Tan Yik Jing handed me a purple parcel
Curious?? Well, I opened it and OMG!!!!!
My First short White Dress!!!
A closer look (Actually Thamarai and Tan Yik Jing has yet to see it in real lol)
The back.

This is a dress and for those who know me, I don't really wear dress/skirt or move around gracefully like what a ballerina should be hence dress/skirt is a NO NO BUT there's always a 1st time and I was persuading myself to get something decent for parties for a looong time. I guess this is the stepping stone to get more lady-like clothes. BUT this dress is so short!! It's till mid thigh, I'll feel so naked >.< Old Birthday Gifts

My 1st present-from mother
Taaddaaahhhh...A golden dragon pendant chain.
Stare you to death LOLAs if my hair is not straight enough, my ballet teacher gave me some hair straighter hair product LOLA handmade bookmark from from Esther Teoh =)
A handphone pouch from Thamarai with something extra special =PThis is what I mean Hehehe....
From the far far away Penang island. Thanks a lot Noel =)My lovely card from my best friend Jayne with lovely words in it =)And a white bag which Jayne emphasised that it can fit in a laptop =P
A music box from Alicia Thooi and Suren
So cute and pink =P
With a hand made card

No comments: