Friday, October 23, 2009

Randomness

I went for my MUET examination together with my sister (my MUET examination was in my high school) and I didn't know where the exam was held hence my sister offered to bring me around to look but I went ahead and looked for it and found it.

So after settling down and talked to the teacher in charge, my sister and a few of her friends found me. Honestly I totally forgot about her =P

Went home and she told me
"Why you didn't wait for me?"
"My friends said you very pretty."
"Haha, I can't believe it!! I feel I am prettier than you lor!!"

She said those words to my face!!!
I never knew that my sister was that vain!!!!
OMG!!!

***********************************************************************

Recently I can't see clearly hence I finally asked my mother to bring me to change my specs. I found out the last time I changed it was in 2004, 5 years ago!!! HAHAHAHAHA
XD

No comments: