Saturday, October 17, 2009

stressors

1. MUET exam on Tuesday
- no preparation
- no guidance
- no clue on how to sit for the speaking test

2. CSU at 8am
- MUET Exam at 11am
- Need more than 1hour to travel back to Kepong from uni
- Cannot miss because having Abdomen (Obstetric) examination, vaginal examination and Pap Smear session
- Wrote into Dean for a change of CSU session to Monday
- Was allowed to miss CSU but not allowed to replace
- Don't dare to attend the Monday's session without permission
- But can't afford to miss =(

3. PBL at 2pm
- Apparently need to wait during MUET exam because it follows grouping
- I have no idea which group I am in
- I have juniors who waited for 2 hours
- If I wait for 2 hours, I will not make it for PBL
- Cannot miss PBL also because attendance taken
- Miss PBL twice consecutively I would be barred from exam
- This PBL is a combined PBL where we discuss week 1's PBL2 and followed by week2's PBL1
- If I miss means I'll miss 2 PBLs consecutively =(

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: