Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's up?? You're cute =)

Got your attention??
Well, I'm in my reproductive week and few days back I had my long history taking. That was the 1st time I enjoyed taking a long history after all the sessions since sem2.

Anyway, just to illustrate the fun-ness =)

Student A (guy): Hi, my name is XXX and I would like to ask you a few questions. Is it ok with you??
SP (guy): (Stood up and stared at him in a weird way) Ya sure sure (smiled, sat down and touched Student A's shoulder). You are quite muscular ah.
Student A: Err, oh ok, thanks. So what's your name?
SP: XYZ. (smiled again)
Student A: How old are you?
SP: 33. Err, Do you know that you are cute?? (Smiled widely)
Student A: Err, ok. Ahem, so where are you staying?
SP: Near bangsar. Have anyone told you that you're cute??
Student A: Oh, err no, you are the first.
SP: Really??!! What a pity.
Student A: Nola, nothing la. Err, can I have your full add??
SP: Don't need la, we go to your place tonight k? (smiled widely again)
Student A: Huh?? Err, I need you full address for the forms and all so can I have it?
SP: For the forms?? So we are not going to your place tonight?? Nevermind, we go to my place then. It's ...........
Student A: Erm ok. So what's your occupation??
SP: CEO of ZZZ Company. Hey, you have very beautiful eyes.
Student A: Oh is it?? Oh ok, err thanks.
SP: Can you take off you specs?? I want to see it please??
Student A: Err, can't la because my power very high, later can't see.
SP: Can la, for a while only...ok ok..just for 3 seconds?? OK??
Student A: Err, don't want lar.
SP: Please la please la (grabbed his hand and shook it.)
Student A: Err OK, for 3 seconds k?? (Took off specs)
SP: Wah, your eyes so beautiful!!! I love it!! Just like my ex-boyfriend!!!
ALL OF US + LECTURER: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Long History Taking topic : HOMOSEXUAL

LOL!!!!

There's more but I'm rushing for lecturer so hehe =P

No comments: