Friday, January 29, 2010

Desperate measures

A week ago, I went to KKB (a VERY rural place) for my hospital rotation. Hence I went with
1) A lack of knowledge
2) A huge bag (4 days 3 nights)
3) 6 apples
4) Cereals with 6 soya bean milk
5) Macleod
6) Handphone that can watch TV (dad bought it from China)

So on Sunday night I watched Merlin with Mobeljin. On Monday night, 2 of my friends and I were cramping to watch the TV (NCIS and Criminal Minds) then on Tuesday night (Ghost Whisperer). Besides my friends, there were others who accompanied us such as mosquitoes!!

This picture was taken by my friend's iphone

The other 2 gals who came down to check on us because we were missing from the room. (8 beds per room and it's hot before 12am and cold after that.)

Melbojin =P

It's kinda funny because the TV uses aerial so it took us time to find the right spot but it rained so we moved into the laundry room (we were watching at the laundry room) and when the show was at the exciting parts, we practically walked right in front of the TV and try to make the sense out of it LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya everyone, I just registered on this perfect discussion board and wanted to say hi there! Have a fabulous day!