Friday, January 1, 2010

My 31/12/09

I was at Van's place at 2.30pm making the photo frame. Initially, we wanted help from the Frog as she was studying interior designing hence the creative juice but she was not available hence we cracked our own head to produce what you can see from below =)

Van's room floor got vandalised =P

I present to you the darling, cute, lovely, smart, VERY energetic Sophia!!!

The photo frame that I designed. Photo's were taken on our outing to watch Princess and the Frog and Chipmunks 2.

My teacher and her cute lovely daughter

Half way there...

Another of my creation...the roof =) [The happy family named their home Bronzie]

Ta Dah!! Nice?!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I didn't want to give it to her as the new year present...

By 7ish, we left to my ballet teacher's place and they finally made their wall of fame. There were extra screws so we hung our creation and it fitted nicely.

From LEFT : Xuan Hui, Sophia and Van

We had steamboat and it was yummy!!

Half way through dinner, we played with her and got really tired. Here, we are in her play room and what she's holding is her camera....USE YOUR IMAGINATION for god's sake!! LOL

We had chocolate fondue after dinner!!! It was yummy!!!!

We took our last group picture at 11ish. Look at how cute the little girl is!!

Next, we proceed to the kitchen after 12am to continue with...

My maiden alcohol drink which is the far left one- Japanese Plum Liqueur

Cheers...my 1st sip =P

See how everyone surrounded the table? I was the only one drinking though..but at 1sih, Van got the guts to try a little of the coconut rum+ Twister Orange juice. Notice all the alcohol at the far right?

The yuckiest alcohol ever!! It tasted like nail polish remover!! Apparently, they drink this in 3 seconds...I wonder how they can stand it!! Some tasted like cough mixture!! Yuck!!
You see the guy in green at the background? He was impressed and praised me for being so daring to taste so many different types of alcohol especially since it's my 1st time. He has a fetish of smelling/inhaling the scent of the alcohol before drinking. Weird guy...LOL

See how red I became?? Well, me going red is normal because when you put me under the sun or make me play my trumpet or laugh real hard, my face turns red =)

So at 1 something, we bid teacher and her family goodbye and I reached home at 1.30am!! For the first time, I tried alcohol and went home this late. I managed to drink 9 types of different alcohol-virgin vodka, vodka with different flavours, Chivas, Jap Plum Liqueur, Vanilla punch, Ginger ale and I forgot what else.

After drinking a few cups (mostly are just half or one quarter), my head started to pound slightly but I was not drunk since so much food was consumed. The Frog keep asking me if I'm high because she wanted to know how I'll act when I am drunk. She expected or I should say wanted me to be the emo type and squat at one corner drawing circles at the floor with spot light shinning on me. LOL!! I noticed after having those alcohol swimming in my circulation, I felt braver and more confident LOL!!!

Anyway, there you go for the post on 31st...I can finally boldly admit that I am not a nerd like how CK always called me or a geek like how WH called me the last time I met him.

Happy New Year peeps!!

PS: Thanks Van for all the pictures =)

1 comment:

Riah said...

Happy New Year! 2010