Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Past Me

Last Sunday, I was bored so I browsed through my secondary school photo album and decided to upload them in FB. Never would I imagine them getting so many comments especially my Form 1 picture by my Form 1 classmates. It seems that everyone misses that moment and have gathered to express themselves at that page.

On Monday, I borrowed a book from the library, the 1st book Dorothy Kroomson published entitled "The Cupid Effect". Reading the character reminds me of me. I had the similar "attraction" back in the days before I came to uni but not as bad as hers. Hence when she wrote
"Maybe I should just accept I'm not good with people. I may listen to them and advice them, but like I said, there were very few people who'd be there if I had a four-in-the-morning panic and wanted someone to talk to."
I totally understand that type of feelings. Hence I changed after realising it in uni and it did me no good at all because I am so cold towards people now. Sad.

No comments: