Friday, January 15, 2010

My 6th Diary

I just bought my 6th diary and before I start writing, I browsed through my first 5 diaries. It was so funny and to read back the things I don't recall was so refreshing!! I felt like smsing and share it with all the people that was involved =P

I did not remember going up on stage during assembly and presenting a report when I was a temporary teacher in 2006. I did not remember having random people calling me and talking to me about random stuff. I did not recall doing things that is so not me. Now, that's the use of diaries --> to make you remember the lost memories.

I started my diary when I was in form 1 and it was mostly about guys (yes, surprisingly) and of course about this particular guy which was followed by a lot more others LOL. Then came to form 2, it was mostly about a different guy and the things I write inside finally make me understand how I got close to him. But my 2nd diary was more like a diary, having records of my daily life and feelings which was followed by my 3rd diary which was filled with band stuff and a lot of extra papers LOL.
See how thick my 3rd and 4th diary is??

My 4rd diary was mostly 2007 stuff and well, also was mostly about someone and a few more people and of course about my college life and Slave Princess. Reading this 4th book reminds me of how I used to love lying to myself and to my feelings. Even by reading it, I know I was lying to myself. So weird!! My 5th book was about my uni life. I realised that I was always depressed and sad and pathetic in 2008. But 2009 was a better year and it definitely ended in a wonderful way.

I am glad that I have the habit of jotting down details of my life, and when I say detail, I really mean details. I actually wrote down all the things I've done and experienced when I was in my uni orientation. I even wrote down all the activities and songs and cheers (which is A LOT) when I was in my Leadership Camp back in 2004 AFTER I came back from the camp which lasted for 4 days mind you. I wonder why I can't apply this good memory gift in my studies.

So if you ever hurt me or made me angry or owe me things, it's all recorded in my diaries hehe. So beware!! HAHAHA XD

It's late and I want to watch movies!! Tah tah =)

PS: AI Season 9 seems boring!!! I hope not...

No comments: