Saturday, April 10, 2010

J-J go Crazy...

One early morning, J-1 woke up and watched Lovely Bones which J-2 gave.

At 10am, J-1 went to uni and learned the muscles of the upper and lower limb. Lower limb took up 3hours!!!

J-2 (aka lazy bump) went to uni at 1pm and was clueless of the things at MMS even after studying at the uni for the past 1 year. Shame on J-2.

By 2pm, J-1 went crazy and started crapping. J-2 joined in for the fun of it.

The 2 J-J went crazy, making lots of silly comments and joked around.

By 5pm when the MMS closed, J-1 end up with bad headache while J-2 was frustrated with the dinner.

Evidence of J-2 molesting Charlie.
See how he tried to dissemble the body parts...murderer!!! LOL

The skeletons who saw what he was doing quickly went and hide at one corner.
Too bad, he spotted them and one of them will be the next target. I wonder who will it be...
See what happened to the unlucky ones??
Tsk tsk tsk...MURDERER!!!!

I on the other hand, am a herbivorous =P
See what I eat...
So GREEN right??

I am an Omnivorous too and I am sure I'll miss these when I'm not here one day...
-Green vegetable, Potatoes, Sambal Udang, Steam fish+ sherry tomatoes, Vegetable soup-

No comments: