Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stayed up for 54 hours and counting

It's 10.20am now but I'll just count it as 10a.m.

Was up and awake since 4am of 1/4/2010.

Yesterday nearly died of fatigue and felt nausea but somehow managed to stay awake. Suddenly at about 11.30a.m., I developed stiffed neck on my right side and I can extend or rotate my head to my right. I believe the muscle involved is trapezius muscle.

I am quite proud because I did quite well in the CSU history taking session later in the afternoon. Having been in a half asleep phase is good as I didn't feel nervous or scared instead I was more focus on the nausea feeling I was having. Anyway, out of 4 stations, my partner and I split half so we took 2 each and in that 2 stations, the sp praised me lalalala~~ But honestly this is expected because we are in sem 5 already and taking history should be like walking to us.

This morning went to Ballet class and surprisingly I managed to remember the free work that was given. WOW~~

Honestly, there will be moments where the feeling of sleeping will be so overwhelming BUT if you manage to stay awake, you'll feel fine. I'll define "fine" as in awake and still can function (subconsciously sometimes).

Take this morning at 5am, I wanted to take my cup for a drink but somehow I could not aim and reach the cup holder. My hand landed next to it instead LOL

So far, I've downed 5 cups of coffee since Thursday so I can be said to be reaching the intoxicated level. I hope after 2 hours, I can finally complete my portfolio, go to my mom's office to print (it's 60 pages long!!) and hopefully sleep. Yet, I have so much studies to catch up.

Planning time I guess....where's my paper and pen. Till then =)


PS: I was feeling nausea because I was having an empty stomach and I think I was low in glucose so after June gave me a sweet, felt so much better. Besides, I had that nauseating feeling again this morning at 4a.m so I had bread and felt better (as if I'm pregnant right?). Yipee....just hope that I won't fall sick or have headache. My neck stiffness is gone too!! Thanks to yoko yoko =P

No comments: