Thursday, April 1, 2010

Post sleepless weekend

- - - Monday- - -
Turned into a living zombie but was bearable because I bought 2 cans of coffee and drank one before lectures and one at about 2ish. Went to Mom's office and managed to stay awake til 11ish pm.

- - - Tuesday - - -
Started to feel the effect. I did not manage to buy any coffee so decided to survive on my own adrenaline because today is a loong day!!

After lecture at 10.30am, I had PBL and it was OK. At 12.20pm, I had to go to Hospital Seremban and I did not manage to sleep in the bus because there was a heated discussion among the people seating around me (June, Vidya and Zia). They were discussing about IMU and SRC and stuffs...

Hospital Seremban was not that bad and surprisingly I was the one who approached the patient and did most of the history taking. Luckily and sadly it rained. It was good that it rained because it was so cooling as the hospital was not air-conditioned. Unlucky because we had to get wet when we cross over to the clinical school.

On the way home in the bus, I was busy talking to June and Zia again and the people who sat behind us (we were in the 1st row) were impressed that we could talk non-stop for almost 1 hour LOL. Reached uni by 6.30pm, went to Mom's office again with Subway as our dinner and died off on her office table at 9.30pm. We left the office at 10pm.

- - - Wednesday - - -
I totally could not wake up but forced myself to do so. After finishing my house chores (sweep and sometimes mop floor, boil water and wash clothes), I went and took a 5 minutes nap and by 5.45a.m. left house for the train. Dead tired in the train and fell asleep a few times.

Totally could not concentrate in lectures. Was fidgeting around to stay awake and felt like the lectures took an eternity to end. After lectures, had CSU practice and I managed to stay awake. Most of the time I did not know what I said or did and just relied on my friends to correct me.

By 12.30p.m, I could not open my eyes. Walking out from CSU was a miracle so I decided to go home instead of staying back to TRY to study which I know would fail.

Sat the 1.15p.m train and when I was in KTM, I nearly fell 3 times because my knees gave way (no place to sit). Thank goodness I was holding onto the hanging belt (don't know what is it called). When the train reached KL Sentral, only did I get the chance to sit BUT when I was about to shut my eyes I heard someone calling my name. There MJ was, walked and sat beside me. I was so relieved when she told me "sleep la, I also want to sleep." And I really had a deep sleep and suddenly woke up when I reached my station. Salute my brain!!

- - - Way to rejuvenate- - -
Walked home, bathed, washed lab coat (stink after wearing it the whole day at Hospital and was damp when kept it on Tuesday) and slept from 3.30p.m. til 5.30p.m. Woke up, studied a bit then sleep again from 7.30p.m. til 9p.m. when my dad woke me up for dinner. Had to skip ballet =P
Slept again at 10.30p.m.

- - - Thursday - - -
Woke up at 4p.m. and did house chores. Tried to mug up as much anatomy and pathology notes because there's an exam at 10.30a.m. after lectures!!! Was sleepy already by 5.30a.m. so took a 5 minutes nap. Went to the train station at 5.45a.m.

Bought the can coffee and drank it before lectures and BOY I WAS SO AWAKE and felt SO FRESH!!! Was awake throughout lectures and did fairly well in the test too!! Went home by 4p.m. after I did some studying and had fun in ballet class. Currently, energy level is about 65% out. Planing to stay up to TRY to finish the portfolio again BUT tomorrow after lecture, having MMS then PBL then CSU!!!

Another long day....so should I stay up??


PS: Some people should just avoid library because they just don't know how to SHUT UP!!!! Grrr....

No comments: