Sunday, April 4, 2010

post portfolio completion



I finally finished my report yesterday in the afternoon but after proof read it for a few times (eyes too tired to focus), I officially end it by shutting down my computer.

Honestly I am quite proud of this portfolio. I put in so much effort and when I was proof reading, I really did feel that my portfolio is good. Hahaha

After shutting down my computer, I went and helped mom with dinner and by 10.30pm (while reading yesterday's newspaper) I fell asleep.

I woke up at 5am and went to mom's office to print my portfolio (63 pages!!) and then went stationery shop hunting. Most of them were closed BUT thank goodness mom brought me to Desa Park City and the the shop (I forgot the name but the services include boxing for DHL stuff) opposite to the Mediviron Clinic offers binding services too. After all the long hours spent at Desapark City's Coffee Bean and passing this shop when I go toilet last year, I never realise it'll save me from going to uni without a binded portfolio.

Next, we went for lunch at La Casa and the bill came up to RM98.55!! I had Creamy Mushroom Pie, sis had Carbonara and mom had Honey Chicken something and we ordered a kiwi and orange + gree apple fruit juice while I settled with a Jap Green tea. So expensive!! Later, we went to New Zealand Natural for ice cream (mom made me pay because : me need binding => came to desa park city => had expensive lunch).

Anyway, now I'm feeling a little tired and my head is kinda heavy. My neck muscle (I'm sure it's trapezius) is better but still pain when I rotate it more than 90 degree.

Thanks Yoko Yoko!!

Feeling lazy from studying even though I have so much to catch up....

No comments: