Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updates

Dang Streamyx!!! Can't online for days!!

Went and watched Vampires Suck and it was worth it.
1. The actors were way more hotter and hunkier than the original casts of Twilight
2. The main casts of this movie can act way better than the original casts of Twilight
3. This movie makes me laugh so hard that my tummy ache
4. Becca acts exactly like Bella (especially the pauses, the tone and the way she sweeps her hair back) and I love the part where she actually shouts and shows her temper after Edward left her (unlike Bella who shouts in her sleep)
5. The jokes are lame but they are lame to the extend that you can't stop laughing
6. Lots more but lazy to elaborate =P

31.08.2010
We had a surprise birthday party for one of my ballet friend. My ballet teacher and us lied to her that we were having class but we ended up bringing her to teacher's place and gave her the surprise birthday party. She was moved to tears =) We ate and talked and drank til 5pm and were dead tired. What a way to celebrate Independence day.

(My 1st time drinking/ tasting alcohol was on 01.01.2010 and my 2nd time was this day. Tasted a Red Garden beer and some white wine. Both times were at my teacher's place. We made the birthday girl tasted the wine too hehehe)

1.09.2010
My morning was ruin thanks to my dad and a little contribution from my bro. Ah, family problem. Whatever.

So I went to office with bad mood and surprisingly things turned out well. I had to print out thousands of insurance certs (again) but it was not urgent so I took my time. Knowing me, I still did it as if it was urgent and got it done by 3.30pm. 2 of the brokers were on MC and the other broker who usually gives me work was busy with other stuff, so I was not disturbed by anyone or extra work. Half way through it, I was given a box of chocolate biscuit because they had extra. The chocolate biscuit was supposed to be in the hamper they were making since last week and I was very surprised that they actually thought about me. That box of biscuit was meant to be a secret but you guys don't know where I work or don't even care so I guess typing it here is save.

While waiting for the lift to go home, the CEO came out and waited too. He started asking about me and we had a conversation and I think I blushed =P

********************************

I guess all well ends well

I hate the fact that I am getting fatter and I have been having fast food aka McD and Domino for the past few days. ARGH!!

No comments: