Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vampires Suck

FINALLY!!!

I planned to watch this movie on Tuesday but postponed it because someone else wanted to watch too and we planned to watch it on Saturday. The next thing I know, we have another few friends joining and they postponed it to Sunday. Fine.

Later, news flash. One of them can't make it so left 3 of us. Saturday on?? I have no freaking idea. The 3rd girl who was supposed to join us didn't come for class this morning and she was not answering her call so everything was on hold. Now, I just got the message at FB that it's on Sunday and we'll be watching it at MV.

Great. After Thursday's 6.30pm trauma, I have the luxury to revisit the stupid KTM. I am just praying hard that the blardy KTM won't have to face any technical problem or canceling their train and be on time!! AND I hope that I can FINALLY watch the damn movie.

Remind me to watch movies in the future either alone or with mom. And maybe keep my mouth shut (except when around my mom) when I want to watch the movies.

Yup, I'm still a bottle of anger. A very big bottle.

No comments: