Thursday, August 12, 2010

KTM again =.=

Yup, this is a post dedicated to you KTM!!

On Monday, I took the KTM home after my SL class and I waited for blardy 45 minutes!! Honestly, it's a waste of my precious time but thank goodness I had a book to read so I was not that pissed until I realised my mom was not picking up the phone which means I need to WALK HOME at 11pm!!

Yesterday, I ttok the KTM back again and this time I waited for almost 1 hour. I have no idea what's going on with KTM but this is really bad. If it was the peak hour, I would understand the congestions and all the technical problems BUT it was 10pm!! No congestions and I don't think there would be unannounced technical problem right?

Anyway, I was reading and I didn't realise 1 hour had passed until I looked at my watch and O.O!!

Some people are really sampah and rude and brainless. I wonder what's the problem with queing up and boarding the train after allowing people to step out FIRST. Anyway, I was pushed by this lady and she quickly took the nearest seat which was the seat I was going to lay my butt on but Nooo, she pushed me aside AGAIN and dump her huge ass down on the seat. Grr.

Suddenly, there was this Indian girl who was initially sitting, stood up and started shouting at this black guy. She shouted "stand up!!" and the black guy ignored her and played with his phone so she repeated herself quite a few times and she got louder. So after minutes of shouting she changed her words to "STAND UP NOW!!".

Everyone has their limit and I guess that guy reached his so he asked her "what's your problem?" That Indian girl continued shouting "SHUT UP AND STAND UP NOW. I WANT TO SIT AT YOUR PLACE." So they both shouted at each other and eventually the F word came out both tried to drowed each other's voice.

At the next station, she threatened him that she'll call the police so at that station, she went out and looked for the KTM staff who guards the ladies coach but there was no one around so she contined her "SHUT UP AND STAND UP NOW. I WANT TO SIT AT YOUR PLACE" mantra.

Another Indian guy who just came in tried to talk things out and I felt that he was siding that Indian girl too because in my opinion, she was RACIST. There were 2 other guys siting near them and she shouted at him only. What's her problem?

Eventually the black guy stood up angrily and told the Indian guy off that she was being impolite in the first place (which I totally agreed). So he stood and glared at her the whole journey. And the train was peaceful and quiet again.

No comments: