Tuesday, August 3, 2010

updates

Went and watched Inception again on Sunday and I didn't really enjoy it. Reason being
1. Atmosphere of the cinema was bad as there were kids shouting , standing up and counting those who were watching the movie
2. I was tired
3. It was my second time watching it and the plot was still fresh in my mind

Anyway, I've come to a decision of
never watch the same movie twice in a cinema within the same month

**************************

Graduation Day for my batch and other batches from other courses falls on 21.08.2010 and I don't feel like going but my dad told me "if I can't go for your graduation at University of XX, at least I can attend this" thus making me feel bad since I don't plan to go. Anyway, I got to reply to IMU before 6.08.2010 to confirm my attendance. ARGH!!

*************************

I think I'm depressed working here. Got my salary yesterday and it was only for the 1st 11 days. So demotivating to see the amount on the pay cheque. Anyway, I'm saying that I'm feeling a little down working here because weeks ago when I climb the stairs, I'm filled with energy but recently when I climb the stairs I feel so weak and so lazy and I just felt like sitting at the stairway and not go back into the office. I wonder if I can last till end of October.

I've come to realise that working actually sucks the energy out of me big time. Not to brag but I usually can sit in the library for 10 or more hours and not feel tired even with just barely 4 to 5 hours sleep daily. But now waking up is so difficult and by 10pm or 11pm, I'll feel so dead tired that I just want to close my eyes and doze away irregardless of where I am. I really hate working here.

*****************************

Yesterday when I was telling my mom how people in the 9th floor have been calling me the "D" word I hate the most (for now), she asked me if it's because of the staff that wanted to introduce her nephew to me (no by the way) and guess what did she say next.
"Oh he's a neorologist or neurosurgeon right? How old is he again? Oh, not too bad what. If ngam then go for it lar."

We were in the car and I was sitting behind her with O.O"' face.
Mothers.

No comments: