Saturday, August 7, 2010

Marche with Tham

So met up Tham at The Curve (which I seldom go) and we walked around while chatting (more chatting than walking) and we stopped at The Borders for more chatting (seriously we talked a lot!!) and we headed to Marche for lunch =)



Marche means market place so the concept was somewhat like buffet with food stalls all over except you pay for what you order instead of paying a sum for all-you-can-eat. Anyway, when you enter, they give you a Marche passport which looks like this.


So you walk around and order what you want and you let them stamp the passport.
The stalls look like this.


I walked around and like usual couldn't decide on what to eat because I feel like eating everything they can offer and the environment was so buffet like (if I didn't stop myself, I might have my passport stamped full and have no "ka-ching" to pay!!) so I ended up trying the Swiss Rosti which looks like this.

We continued talking for the next 5 hours with some deserts which was not that good in my opinion and after paying, walked around the flee market while still talking. Something which got to do with "hot" and "young enterprise program" made me laughed and since I promised never to reveal it anywhere, shall leave it hanging like this.

We continued talking at

and headed home by 5ish because she had to fetch her brother from school. I guess if she did not have that responsibility, we might be still talking until now. Yup, when it comes to Tham, we practically spend our entire respiration process talking LOL!!

Tomorrow, going for Chilies with Jon and might catch Despicable Me!! Yeah!!

Oh by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON tomorrow hehe!!!

Passed by Bubba Gump and felt like watching Forest Gump so I'll stop blogging and watch it now hehe =)

PS: Got all the pictures from google

No comments: