Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorcerer's Apprentice

Yesterday, after a long dreadful day at work mom and I went to KLCC and we watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Honestly, this movie was predictable but entertaining. It has it's moments and it's kinda funny at some point but (yup, there's always a but) the main actor's voice (Dave acted by Jay Baruchel) was a little annoying. At first listening to him speaking through his nose was funny but eventually I felt like shaking him and asking him to speak through his mouth. By the way, the voice reminds me of the guy (Harry Solomon) who acted in 3rd Rock From The Sun.
The younger Dave who I thought was Jake Cherry (the little boy from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) was cute and funny and the part where he drew King Kong was so cool!!

Anyway, I'll give this movie a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 (and I'll give Inception 8 or 9!!).

Before I bought the ticket, I went to Kinokuniya to wait for mom and I found 2 Karen Ross's books. I read one of her books from the library (Count to Ten) and I loved it so I thought why not look out for her books and I found 2 of hers which cost RM29.50 only!! So I bought it and now, I have 3 new books waiting for me at home. Wipee!!

This books is about a guy who is searching for his lost his sister and now his stepsister is lost too. A dectective saw a picture of a girl getting raped taken by his brother and later it revealed that the girl in the picture is the guy's sister and so they went on a journey to search for his stepsister.

Interesting? Let me find out and I'll tell you =)

No comments: