Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Friend

I'm kinda missing someone especially on weekdays from next week onwards.

The friends I have usually are from playground/ kindergarten/ school/ college/ university/ clubs/ ballet/ band. Come to think of it, all the people I know share some common interest as me in some ways.

2 weeks back I got to know another temporary staff from another department who was cool looking (especially the hair..drools), funny and (the most important) we clique very very well. That person don't have much to do so always call me and chat nonsense stuff while I am busy with my work. It's my weakness for entertaining these type of calls even though I am really busy.

Anyhow, that person's last day was Thursday and we send that person off with a bang. OK, not exactly a bang but we actually sent that fellow off. Friday's lunch was all about that person. We miss the trademark I-don't-give-a-damn laughter and that fellow has the nerves to actually sms and ask how's lunch and to state how free and easy that fellow is now!!

We aren't studying anything that is related. I don't think interest in band or ballet is something we share but somehow we just clique. We talked a lot and always exchanging sweets LOL!! By mid September, this fellow is flying off to London for Hertfordshire University.

Best of luck!! Missing you already =(

1 comment:

Jian Wei Ang said...

Firstly, it's "click" not clique. Clique is a noun referring to a group where people "click."

Secondly, you forgot friends from temple. If I am your only friend from temple then it's FRIEND from temple.

Thirdly, I miss you too.

Kthxbye.

PS: I read your blog. I just don't comment. =)