Wednesday, April 25, 2012

cold gloomy lazy

It has been raining, drizzling, gloomy and cold for the past few days, makes me want to curl up on my bed and just close my eyes into oblivion.

No thoughts about the future, no thoughts about the past, no thoughts about the present....just disappear into something I call bliss....

As you know, cold gloomy rainy days bring out the emotional me.

Reminds me of the days when it rained during bandcamp and there I was, sitting all alone enjoying tranquility until my drum major rudely barged in and 'accompanied' me. Sharing a moment of quietness, I felt like we connected without any words and that was the start of our friendship and bond which turned into something more than I expected.

Sometimes, being alone isn't something to be ashamed of or something that defines pathetic. I learned that being alone doesn't mean lonely because you can feel lonely although you're in a crowd.

I don't know where I am going with this but I feel like composing a poem....

No comments: