Sunday, April 22, 2012

Party- a success

I can officially gloat here.

After ranting here (read previous post), I went to buy the finger food because I was worried that food might not be enough, then I went to the junior's student accommodation and oven baked the finger food because it's near the venue. While I was baking, my fellow junior aka A levels friend and IMU friend was there to hear me rant and helped me to bake the food while nipping some away.

When he went and changed for the party, I was still feeling the heat from the rant so I Whatsapp my friends in Malaysia and the next thing I know, one of my Sarawakian called and we were chatting while walking to the venue. Our topic of conversation - diabetes because he just finished his exam on this topic. He's working as a medical rep =)

Like usual, everyone were late. I went to pick the food up and after that, one word to describe all --> success

There were extra food and everyone were happy =)
Cleaned up and walked home at 12.15am =P

Just rant a little more to clear it from my system.
After eating, instead of cleaning up, you guys keep pestering to go home because you guys feel tired. WOW.....but thankfully you realised your mistake and helped to clean up a bit. Thank you =)

Thanks to a teddy bear senior in kuching who was there, ready to hear me rant. Thanks to my another Sarawak friend who called to distract me from worrying too much. Thanks Jon for helping me bake the food and hear me rant as well. And a final thanks to RG who even though at China/ Russia border called to find out how am I.

I am sincerely blessed to have you guys around. Thank you so so much =)

No comments: