Sunday, April 22, 2012

Koizora movie

Just finished watching 2 movies in Youtube and I have to say, it has been a long time since I watched a korean movie that is slow yet interesting and a Japanese movie that always never fail to make me shed tears.

The Japanese movie that I watched was Koizora.


This movie is a love story between this couple. Watched it at Part 1 and Part 2

The main actor hair is just so cool and it's white!!

I'm totally in love with that hair style. He's also the same actor who acted as Kazehaya in Kimi Ni Todoke Aka =)

Next is Daisy


You can watch it at Youtube as well.

It's an urban romantic melodrama between a young painter, an interpol detective and a professional hitman.

Nothing much to say about the actors and actress besides I like how the hitman (the guy on the left in that poster) looks (not very typical Korean and mysterious) and how I like the story develop even though it can be quite slow. Not the typical love story too.

Right, should start to hit the books. Ja ne~~
(- ~ -)

No comments: