Friday, January 11, 2008

Dog game

JENE!!!!!
My mother called out from her room which is the 1st room facing the main door, while my room is way back at the end of the house.
Walked to her room...
me~ what?
mom~smell this...smelly right??
She was holding her blouse asking me to smell.
me~(after smelling) So? What??
mom~Smelly or not?? (getting annoyed)
me~Ya, sort of.
mom~ How you wash the clothes eh? Or you didn't sun it enough? Go and wash again!!

She threw her blouse to me and I walked out from her room. Grinning actually because I know why the blouse is smelly and what smell it is actually.

Rewind back on Thursday morning. I woke up at 6am (I miss the sound of the birds in the morning) and got ready for ballet class which starts at 7am after finishing house chores. After class went home and hang the clothes. On that particular day, the clothes was mountain high in the pail which I used to bring the clothes out to hang. Spritzer was already active and ready for his game.

Spritzer's Game
1. Try to snatch as much clothes from the pail
2. Run as fast as you can
3. Hide when the human finds out
4. Never let go
5. Try again when fail

Yup, that blouse was on top of the pail and Spritz got hold of it, wash it again with his saliva and dirt from his hiding place. Unfortunately, his downfall was due to his highly possessive behavior. We gave him a few of my mother's old clothes as blanket and since then those rags became his property.

Human's way to win
1. Pull as hard as you can from the opponents jaw
2. Hang the clothes as fast as you can
3. Be observant and guard your clothes
4. Use his rags when trying to get back the clothes

Usually I chase him around the porch first. When he goes into a small hiding place, I'll run to his rags and grab them making sure he witness every movement I made. Then he'll come out of his hiding place and grab back his possessions while trying very hard to keep whatever is in his mouth which he usually fails to do so. Because I'll lure him with his rags and throw it far away from him then grab the clothes he left behind.

Hanging clothes usually takes up about 10 minutes but that day after waking him up from his dreams as early as 6am, he had enough time to charge up and get ready for this game by 9am. That morning, hanging those clothes took me 30 minutes!!! But we had fun and we practically woke everyone up due to his growling and my laughter.

M1 was, tricky and scary and well, I thought I prepared but....
BUT, meeting up college mates after this long break really make me realise that I really do miss them. Instead of studying, we gathered at reading room and chat randomly, but mostly about Universities stuff. I can't imagine what will happen after exam, after a level, after I enter Uni, after all these years!!! Gathering?? Sure can if you can make everybody stay in Kuala Lumpur!!!!

And ya.....CURSE YOU NEW NEIGHBOUR FOR MAKING THE RENOVATION NOW....HATE THE DRILLING AND SLICING TILES SOUND...GRRRR!!!!

No comments: