Tuesday, January 1, 2008

jeremy sumpter

First of all Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Next, I would like to introduce someone to all of you.
MEI JEAN, YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART, THE LOWER PART IS NOT ABOUT HIM OK!!
May be you guys know him but maybe not. So why take the chances?
Let me present....Jeremy Sumpter...




MEI JEAN, NEXT PARAGRAPH!!!
Instead of studying (Bad Hwei jene), I watched the television. Tv2 was showing Peter Pan and ya, he acted as the boy who'll never grow old. He was so cute and hot that when I came online, I went and Googled him. He's is younger than me 1 year, ok, he's 19 this year. He has a twin sister and another younger sister, maybe thats why he looks so girlish. Anyway, he's such a cutie.

ok, I was showing MJ his pic in msn and she said he was so girl and she said if I'm going to blog about him she'll not read my blog so you can see many red huge warning words for her.
What have I achieved last year. Quite a lot I confess but I'm not going to blog about it today because today is a new year, a new beginning, a new start. No, I'm not going to blog about what my resolution is either.
I am going to talk about what I read on 30th Dec 2008, the front page of New Straits Time. The BIG title was ---So What's Safe To Eat Now? Actually what caught my eye was---bread and cereal products top the 'health risk' list, followed by fish, fruits and beverages. I have been eating stuff like this since I stopped consuming rice and now they said it'll kill me. So what can we eat??

While I was browsing to get the link, another story caught my attention. Today's front page--I am the one in the sex DVD, says Chua. What a shock I have to actually read this news. For once I believed he and Dato Ong Ka Ting are honest man. People that do not agree to corruption and eeuuww, this is way worst than corruption!!

1 week ago, I attend my work place's annual dinner at Tai Thong at SS2 and I actually saw him. I was so excited because I have the luck to meet the health minister. When I went home, I was so happy to tell my mother and when I found this news I was disgusted to announce my discovery. We were sitting on the same chair (she's sitting on it, I was just leaning) and reading his confession. A health minister involved in an affair. Now who is to blame? MAN!! The wife was so lovely and supportive and he had an affair??!! And what's worst? The wife gets to know the affair through a sex DVD!!!

Let me share a joke entitled--
Women As Explained by Engineers
FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)
FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)
FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)

FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)


And I wonder who to blame?? Making us female so complicated??
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeremy you are our love. much admire you and I love you much

Anonymous said...

I love you you're a lot to know you but I love living in chile. Chao cuidate love