Saturday, January 19, 2008

family

Sometimes, you wake up and you'll know its a new day and have that feeling it'll be a good day too. You step out from your bedroom, to the toilet and the next thing you know, mother is screaming her lungs out for no reason. I REALLY CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!! With no reason, she can just start mumbling and scold you and destroy your day.

Just a few days back, next door neighbour was drilling don't know what hole, make our whole house shake and the sound was so irritating. Mother just stormed into my room and start asking me sound is that. HELLO?? HOW IN THE WORLD I KNOW??!! Then she stood beside me and start grumbling. I really wanted to shout at her~ GO NEXT DOOR AND TELL THEM OFF LAR!!!

Yesterday, I was playing with my dog when she came home from class. The moment she saw us, she start scolding again saying all the fur flying around, the floor dirty and smelly, bla bla bla...Gosh, whats her problem??!! Aaahh!!! And she expect me to do well in my studies? Hell no I couldn't!!!

Brother, who got the new laptop has been playing games 24/7. Ok, you want to play games go ahead. You want me clean up after you eat, wash your clothes, hang your clothes, fold your clothes, give you money when you need some, help you take this take that, and look after that dog you brought back. Fine with me, but you grumble soooo much when I just need you to fetch my sis from school or dad home from train station. I sacrificed my time walking out to wherever I want to go, avoiding your "sincere" help in fetching me and you dare shout at me asking why I can't fetch them? Then you dare ask me back why I get my driving license. IF YOU DON'T USE THE CAR SO MUCH, I WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO PRACTICE DRIVING AND NOT TAKING THE RISK OF BANGING PEOPLE OR WORST KILLING THEM!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! And I always ask why I can't be close to my brother....ppfft...

My dad hates people who sleep during the day and active during the night. Ok, my brother is in mass communication line where his events are usually at night. Fine, so you sleep during the sun is out and wake up when the moon is out. But why when you are not having any events on can't just behave like a normal human and not batman?? Worst, after having your new laptop you go downloading movies and watch till the wee hours. Since you know dad hates this behavior so much, why can't you just cooperate or even act?? When he's awake at night, close the laptop and close your eyes and act like you're in la la land(since you are on bed already). Then when he's asleep again, go on with whatever you are doing?? Dad is not young anymore you know??

Why am I complaining about this? Because dad has been grumbling about it every time he sees me(dad is a tour guide so always not at home). Recently he has been resting at home because less tour group has been coming in, so with the construction work sound coming from next door plus his complains, HOW AM I GONNA STUDY!!!!!!!!

My right hand side neighbour just bought the house so renovation has been going on. Mother's grumbling+ Father's grumbling+ brother's annoying attitude = crazy Jene

I haih, feel so stress at home....


Today, went and teach the young kids for my teacher because she's not feeling well. My dad was suppose to fetch me since he is not working but he received a last minute assignment and went off by 5am. So, I thought I can drive but mother insist she'll fetch me there. The pre-primary class starts at 9.45am. By 9.25am, mother suddenly ask me to drive the red car to mechanic's place(she drove another spoiled car) and then she'll use the red car to fetch me there. Fine, so off we went and reached the workshop by 9.35am.

That stupid mechanic took my mother for a drive around the shop lots to find out the problem. Fine, I waited patiently in the car. They passed by me once, twice then missing....time-9.40am. I WAS SO ANGRY!!! The first class is pre-primary, kids that are about 4 to 6 years old. And she expect them to wait for me??!! Yup, I predicted correctly. I was late....FREAKING 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!

It was so embarrassing because for this class, the parents are around and sits inside the studio. So, there goes the teacher who was late trying to on the freaking old radio....aarrgghhhh!!!!!!
Next class (primary) was not so bad and the funny thing was, after curtsey the gals came up to me and asked me ~teacher you come from China ah??? I was stunned and "HUH??" Because I'm having class at 1.00pm, so I did my bun and I LOOKED LIKE FROM CHINA?? (I'll blame my beady eyes then...T.T)
Next class (grade 3) was fun and few gals(about form2) asked for my msn address...weird people....And I was suppose to meet my mother by 12.30pm so that I can rush back to Kepong for my class. When I called her, she said ~Oh, I'm in Jusco now, you wait ah.." AAHHH!!!!!! So, I got to sms my teacher and inform her that I'll be late. Why am I so scared that I'm late? Because this teacher kills with her stare and frightens you with her Booming voice.

Haih, what a day....what a week.....what a month....let's not talk about exam ok??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, CHINA GIRL !!! XD