Saturday, December 29, 2007

new year

There goes year 2007 and here comes year 2008.
Any plans??

I totally like any other year do not have any particular special feelings for celebrating a whole new year. So what if its 2008? I still got to live on like usual.
Maybe there is a difference
-I'm no longer in A Level
-I'm getting more matured (age wise)
-I'm entering University
-I'm getting more new friends
-I might be losing old friends

Just a few days back, I was at Jusco (again) and I met my best friend, Jayne. We haven't really like message each other everyday but if we online in msn we do catch up with each other's life. Back at Jusco, we talked for a while and I can't help feeling that we aren't that close anymore. Her with her UTAR life style and friends, me with my HELP friends and life style. There was an obvious difference in the way we think. The last time we hang out together was during September and well, our conversation was sort of boring (for me because I can't help feeling like yawning). Sometimes she does stop by at my house and we have a quick chat and all but some how, things are not the same anymore.

I guess it would be the same for those friends I hang put with in HELP. We will stop keeping in touch and become those normal 'hi, bye' friends eventually. Sad isn't it? Look back to our primary school friends, we bonded and I'm happy to say that my old buddies are still around and we chat in msn instead of going out 'yum cha'(or maybe it's just me not joining them). I still can remember some of my standard 1 classmate's name but not them sadly. Anyway, what I wanna say here is.....I don want to lose the close friendship we formed!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive virtual memory has become in our every day lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from NewPost v2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)