Wednesday, December 12, 2007

bio class party

It was a cold Tuesday due to the sky that keeps weeping. Woke up and reached the immigration office to make my passport. The whole process really is testing your patience. Guess what, my mother, sister and I waited from 8.45am till 4.45pm just to make and get the passport.

Ok, the bio class party. I was at the office waiting for my number to pay for the passport. My mother who took another number after me paid half an hour earlier than me!!! At 12pm, Vic called and asked where am I and told me the party has been postponed to 1pm. In my mind, the class party would be big because it is a P.A.R.T.Y. so I was imagining me arriving late in front of a big crowd. After paying, I rushed to Pizza Hut and to my surprise, there was only 4 of them consisting MJ, Paul. Tats and Vic. The number increased to 5 after I joined in. I didn't bother much and tucked in because I was hungry since I skipped breakfast.

After finishing our lunch, our VIP hasn't arrived yet. Yup, he was late because according to him, traffic jams occurring around KL due to road blocks, BERSIH thing I think. Anyway, while we were talking and chatting away, out of no where a guy wearing jeans with his shirt tucked in, a white and red stripes of Liverpool fan club shirt (jac..he's a liverpool fans too!!!) and his arms was on his waist. We looked up (he was tall) and there he was----MR.RONNIE!!!!!!
All of us laughed and laughed for eternity till he said:" Why, very funny ah?" Yalah!!! First time see him wearing a short, tight fitting shirt (small) and some more tucked in shirt.

We had a good laugh and he asked :" Don't want to take picture ah??" When all of us took out our handphone he quickly chipped in:" Eh, eh, Joking lar!!" hahahaha, Jac, you missed a lot!!! While he was having his cold lunch, we were talking (in front of him) why is he a vegetarian. yes, Mr. Ronnie, our dear Bio lecturer is a Vegan. Later, we ordered dessert to accompany him and Paul, Tats and MJ formed their own conversation, Mr. Ronnie who was sitting in front of me chat along with Vic. Our conversation was just random. First, we asked why and how he is a vegan, then how he became lecturer, then how he obtained his Masters, then his research (for his degree he did research on how to increase sperm count, for his Masters he did research on how to decrease sperm count), then his family (he's from Kuching and is from St. Joseph---egoistic people (Boo jason!!)), then his daughters (ya, we never will let go this topic) then about HELP. HELP is going to be HELP Uni and since A Level is an external programme, it would be under HELP Academy. ADP would be stopped.

After the meal and chats, he decided to leave. He keep saying, okay lets go. But we ignored him and of course when the sky started to cry again, we went off. It was fun, and ya Jac, it finally sink in that A Level is coming to its end. Going to get a degree then start working. Hope to obtain Masters and PhD but for now, 4 As please in A Level!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what exactly being voiced out in negarakuku.. You continue on with your queue waiting in line inpatiently while the counter people continue feasting their nyenya kuih >_<

Anonymous said...

Well said.