Thursday, December 6, 2007

time to say goodbye

Honestly, I started to hate December since 2005.

In year 2005, on 30th December I've lost a friend.
In year 2006, I was busy preparing for my January's exam and some stuffs happened.
In year 2007, I finished my ballet production, went for interview, sat for mocks that were torturing, and it just dawned onto me that I finally finished my a level too.

Before I continue, let me repeat some scenes before and during my interview.
My mother who is famous for her punctuality nearly caused me to be late for the interview because she missed the turning. Next, while waiting for my turn she kept talking and talking while I kept myself occupied by reading the book that MJ gave as my birthday gift. When it was my turn they called my name so I walked up but there was this guy who walked in first and followed the interviewer to the room that I was suppose to be in. So I quickly inform the administrator and yup, that guy was in MY room. Surprisingly I was not nervous, scared or feeling anything but to just quickly go home to finish the book.

Interview started
~we want to know more about you so tell us about yourself. So I started telling them and I think I spent about 10 minutes talking. When I finished the other interviewer (there were 2) said :"wow that was brief and he started laughing". I don't know if he was being sarcastic or truthful. Next he asked~what instrument did you play since you say you were in a band. I answered:"trumpet". Then he started to laugh even louder and said:" hope you wont blow it here...hahaha" (Sweat! Lame!!)
~what do you know about IMU. Why did you pick IMU. Tell us what curriculum does IMU has. What's so different in IMU.
I was stunned because all I know is IMU is famous for the concept problem-based- learning. Then I started crapping and well they know I was crapping because all the facts was WRONG!! Then they explained to me what is it all about and honestly I do not remember clearly but what I remember is the other interviewer said:" you better attend our talks or open house to know what are you putting your money in for.

If I were to grade myself, I'll just give a 3 out of 10. Yup, I did badly but I'll give myself 8 out of 10 for crapping. ^^

I confess I will miss quite many people from college, particularly those who were close to me. Jac, Karam, MJ.....thank you so much for all the support and time spent on me. I know I crap a lot and talked about too many random things but I'll definitely will repeat it again if I have the chance because seeing you guys laughing at me is worth while. Jac, the paper hearts that I give you these few days are just small things to make you feel happy (MJ do not feel jealous..bluek) Jac, too bad this last 2 weeks of college I haven't been able to see you that many time. I still have that few pieces of papers that was suppose to be paper hearts to pass to you this last few days!!! ish....hope you'll enjoy your cruise to Mediterranean. And the Liverpool jersey thing, don't mention about it, well you actually told all of us in your blog you wanted it for your birthday, I just did a small part ^^

Like Jac I also prefer Bio class friends. Even though we spent less time together, we actually make those time worthwhile. Thanks to the jokes MJ, Tatsuki, Paul and sometimes Victor, Bio class has been fun and something I look forward. Of course not forgetting Mr.Ronnie (siiiiiirrr~~~). Lol. Further Math, Maths and Chemistry class is mostly the same old faces and ya we spent a lot of time together but it was during our 1st n 2nd semester. In 3rd sem, Bio rocks better.

Besides that, I will also miss the time we(Jac, Karam and Joe and sometimes Edmund, Kelly and Gavin) went out for lunch at Bangsar. Haha, Jac, why say Edmund and Kelly intruded?? Just label them as disturber because somehow I like Jac felt having them is not that fun. Sorry to say so but its the truth. I will also definitely remember all the jokes we cracked, Hindi songs we sang in karam's car, places we went......I feel so sad for admitting that we are going to our separate ways. How I hope time can be rewind, how I hope time can slow down, how I hope we did much more.....

I would like to apologise if I ever do something that hurt you, made you mad or sad. I know in second semester I was a little (ok, a lot) emo, always in some sort of mild depression. I'm sorry if I destroyed your day. I'm sorry for being slow sometimes, I'm sorry for annoying you, I'm sorry for talking too much sometimes, I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong.

Yes, A level is reaching it's end but I hope our friendship will be like a circle-never ending....forever. I'll miss you guys a lot!!! Very much!!! But life must go on and ya, we are going on.....


Mj: Please don complain why I keep mentioning Jac's name....Hmm, maybe because she UPDATES her blog!!

No comments: