Friday, December 14, 2007

" Achievements" in year 2007

I know its a little too early to list out things I've done in this whole year but I want to because I'm going to cut down the time spent in front of the computer and blogging takes up most of the time. More over my computer has a temper going on. If he's in a good mood, its full screen and colourful. if its not, it'll be half screen and it'll be either in yellow or blue. if he's in a really bad mood, the screen totally black out. So, my hand will end up suffering as I band the computer's head.

January
1. 1st semester's exam
2. Getting more and more addicted to msn
3. Got to know more band friends
4. Got a shocked of my life because a penang friend's dad called up to check on his hp bill
5. Met someone I should not have meet
6. Marched during rehearsal of Hari Wilayah parade with my band
This is the month of new experiences

February
1. Performed during Federal Day at Dataran Merdeka
2. Went to best friend's b'day party
3. Another encounter with someone I should not have meet
4. My heart and head was in a mess
5. Went for my work place's annual dinner
6. Got closer with some of the online band friends
7. That someone at last left KL
This is the month of pre-depression

March
1. Learned to be emo
2. Got my 1st semester's result
3. Something bad and tragic happened in my work place
This was a month of stress and depression.

April
1. That someone got angry because of the April Fool joke
2. Mom is not happy that I'm working
3. Started to skip sleep for homework
4. Went to Kl band competition
5. Got to know a new friend which we chat in msn for 9 hours straight
6. Joined the audition for Slave Princess
7. Went and helped out during Wesak Day
8. Started writing letters to someone
9. Head and heart started to settle down
This was a month of improvements

May
1. Went for 2nd audition for Slave princess
2. Got accepted for the production
3. Skipping sleep is like second nature to me
4. Study break for 2nd semester's exam
5. Helped a ballet teacher in her assignment for Teacher's Cert
6. Things between the someone I should not meet went to a whole new chapter
This was a month of distractions

June
1. More stuff happened between someone
2. Getting to get rid of addiction to msn
3. Rehearsals for Slave Princess started
4. 2nd semester's exam started
5. New love came to my life---arrival of Spritzer!!!
6. Started to replace teachers to teach ballet
This was a month of frustration

July
1. Went for A level's prom night
2. Met Spritzer's god dad
3. Went and watch a musical with my mother's friend
4. Had my 1st Baskin Robbins
5. Became MC for band's concert (the band was sucky)
6. Went around with Karam and jac and Joe for the 4 hours break
7. Computer got virus
This was a month of improvements

August
1. Holiday started
2. Search for a stupid graphical calculator for a Sarawak friend
3. 2nd semester's result out (Boo Hoo~~)
4. Found a new movie that I fell in love with--Step Up
5. Joined band for Merdeka parade reherasal
This was a month of giving

September
1. Went out with my best friend to watch Jay's 1st self produce and directed movie
2. My birthday
3. Watched many movies in cinema
4. Started to really hate Physics (Mechanics!!!)
5. Went to Jac's house for party
This was a month of enjoyment

October
1. My stamina for staying up is bad
2. Had our form 5 class gathering
3. Karam fell sick
This was a month of surprises

November
1. Went to visit IMU
2. Had a chance to stay in high class hotel for free
3. Became alarm clock
4. Sat for IELTS
5. Slave Princess performance
This was a month of packed schedule

December
1. Last day of performance
2. Got my IELTS result
3. Went for interview
4. Study break for final exam
5. Made passport
6. Had Bio class party
7. Went for KL World Marching Band Competition
8. Met a lot of online band friends

So far, things are great and ya, I CANT FIND MY STUDY MOOD!!!!!!

No comments: