Monday, December 17, 2007

Asian Idol

OMG!!! I just can't believe that Singaporean guy won the title!!!
The most powerful voice we could easily agree that Jac or Mau, the Philippines gal has a very powerful voice. Unique and soothing voice I would say will be dear Mike. I like him very much, he's so cute like teddy bear and so humble. The most showmanship I would say is Abhijit from India. Well, typical Bollywood style and the song he sang-Junoom is Karam's favourite song!!! We can always hear it in his car on our way for lunch. The Vietnamese gal like what Kent Lim said, has a package. Her voice is nothing to wow about but still is decent.

Now, that Hady from Singapore is obviously egoistic and so full of himself. He knows that he do not stand out among the 6 constants thats why when the result was announced he was so shocked. We can see sincerity from Mike and Abhijit but not from him at all!!! Gosh, the moment the result was announced I totally no mood to watch but to change channel. I rather watch a Malay programme.

Maybe you say I'm anti Singaporean but I clearly understand what I am feeling. I feel cheated and I do not want him to represent Asia in any singing competition. He'll definitely lose!!! Call me a sore loser but I still do not want him to be the Asian Idol. HE DOES NOT REPRESENT US ASIAN AT ALL!!!!!! I think the voting system has faults. I've sent in a few and that few was rejected like this morning!! I sent in at 10pm and when I woke up this morning there lying in my inbox was a message stating my vote is invalid. I was so angry an felt sorry for the other 6 idols.

STUPID!!!!!

No comments: