Monday, December 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

I woke up at 6am and started watching House Season 6 until around 2ish. Finally completed the 6 seasons worth of House drama.

Mother was complaining about not having the time to watch the current Harry Potter's movie so I checked the newspaper and the next thing I know, we were at Jusco watching the movie.


Have I blogged about this movie before? Nope, don't think so because I am not a fan of HP movies but I like to read the book. When I read, the characters come alive and never once did the actors or actresses of the movie appeared in my imagination. I honestly feel that some actors and actresses just don't fit the personality of the characters.

Enough said, my brain has been banging itself in the skull since Saturday evening and I am still feeling it. Anything to look forward?? Just the movies my cousin is bringing to me =)

No comments: