Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sign language

Yesterday was my last sigh language class and I believe it will be my last for the next few years. The SL for UK is different so I can't really continue my SL classes when I'm at UK and the Level 1 class is commencing in January and end after I fly off so it's really sad that I can't continue the lessons.

Anyway, yesterday we had our last class at Old Town Coffee opposite YMCA and 4 of us signed and laughed a lot. I am proud to say that I could hold a 2 hours conversation without muttering a word. If I don't know how to sign the word, I just finger signed it and my teacher, Loula would teach me the proper way. It was so fun.

I will upload the pictures here soon =)

My teacher praised me at FB hehehe
"Hwei Jene, What short simple name should i call u? HJ? Call me Loula. well, we had a great conversation via sign language. I notice you have potential to become a fluent signer some day. Will keep in touch always so that u will pick up signs."

1 comment:

Tay Y Z said...

wow !! Sign Language... is it too late for me to pick up...?

=D