Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whole Day Out

I was feeling sick yesterday because my dad drove recklessly and I skipped lunch and dinner. My face was green and I felt like throwing out. My ears felt hot and I was having cold sweat. There were lots of saliva in my mouth which I got to consciously tell myself to swallow and avoid the anti-peristalsis which was happening soon. Anyway, I felt so sick that my dad sent me home when they went for dinner and I slept till this morning.

So I woke up and followed mum to her office after dropping dad at some hotel. Before that, we went for breakfast and had a really delicious satisfying English breakfast set with 2 pieces of toast, 2 small hash brown, 2 sausages and scrambled eggs. Mum ordered extra French toast and orange juice for my sister and I. It was so tasty!!!

At the office, I spent 2.5. hours watching cartoons through my small handphone and the next 1.5 hours reading manga through my mom's laptop. Then we went to KLCC!!! For the past 5 months working, I go through Pavilion and KLCC to reach my mom's office to follow her home and I seldom shopped at that 2 shopping mall. Regretted a lot for not enjoying Philharmonic when I had the chance.

KLCC was packed with human beings and that turned me into Ms.Cranky. I just hate crowded areas.

Anyway, we went to the Thai restaurant and had our late lunch/ early dinner. It was 3pm already so by the time our food came, it was 3.30pm. We had some appetizer, the pandan chicken, a plate of noodles and a plate of pineapple rice. It was nice, but nothing worth blogging about. Next, we walked around looking for mom's Christmas present. Her office is having this exchange-present event so we went to Godiva (my suggestion), Harrods and got an idea on what to get (managed to try something called macaron) and Arch where mom got her 1st Christmas gift. 1 down, 2 to go (she is helping another 2 staffs to get the present).

This is macaron, the new cupcakes.

We also went to Swatch and mom wanted to get a watch for me and my sis but I didn't feel like getting any so mom got frustrated when every watch she asked "you want or not?" I replied "no". But honestly I love the Christmas collection's Winter Sun
SUOZ101
Love it but I'm going to use my own money to get it =)

Then we went to New Zealand Natural Ice Cream and ordered Mount Cook where you are allowed to order 5 types of your choice of ice cream and they add on toppings for you with 2 ferrrro rocher chocolate at the side. This dish costs RM36.90
Photobucket

We had the Popular card so we get to have a free junior one scoop ice cream for free so we asked them to add onto this dish and hence we had 6 scoops of different flavoured ice cream!!!!! So delicious and fattening!!!

Next, mom went and took some more cash while I ran to Kinokuniya to check out some SL books but I could not help myself from checking for this book
book cover of   Blood Lies   by  Daniel Kalla
And it was in the shelf!!!! I ran back to my mom and got some cash from her, ran back to the store and Finally, It's MINE!!! Wheee!!!!! I hope my agony for getting this book is worth it. Daniel, you better don't disappoint me!!!

Then,we went to the Stadium to get me a jogging shoes. This is my first pair mind you!! Anyway, there were a lot of brands such as Adidas, Nikki and more but I settled on
Cool eh??

We left house at 7.30am and left KLCC at 7.30pm. Not a big fan of shopping but food and books can just cheer me up any day =)

Meeting June for lunch tomorrow. Wheee!!!

No comments: