Thursday, December 23, 2010

4 shopping malls in a day

Morning went to Berjaya Times Square with brother and mother after signing up for Spanish class at UTAR. Not me, my brother is taking the course but I would love to learn too. Too bad, time is limited. Anyway, at Times Square, my mother changed her Digi plan and got herself a Blackberry!!!! My mother, who can ignore her phone for days is getting, no, GOT a Blackberry Bold 9780. *Faint*


Next, I went to Low Yat and met up with Monica and her friend. We went around because her friend was looking for laptop and cameras so I kinda picked up a few tips on laptop stuff and kinda got the idea of what to get next year =)
Walked around for 4 hours and made a laptop promoter calling Monica doctor!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Later, I went to Pavilion for a while then to KLCC, meeting my mom for

This movie was hilarious and I really enjoyed myself even though I was dead tired. After the movie, went and had Natural New Zealand ice cream and half way through indulging my chocolate fudge, I saw a familiar face.....BLACKIE!!!!!!! Ran and caught up with him and talked for a while. If I was alone, I will definitely join him for mamak!!!! But oh well, WOW, to meet him at KLCC =)

Btw, my sister got 6As for her PMR. So much for bragging about beating me in studies =P

I always forget to include this. I wanna watch
Natalie Portman with white facial makeup, black-winged eye liner around bloodshot red eyes, and a jagged crystal tiara.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats to ur sistar!!! :D