Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HK & Macau Trip

Well, I know you expect me to write about my trip but so sorry, no mood. I just screwed up my IELTS speaking test thanks to my Sympathetic NS that kicked in HARD =(

Anyway, I'm going to upload some pictures of the things that I bought at HK =)
Snacks for us to munch in the hotel room (never actually opened any besides the chips because we were on food hunt so when we go back to the hotel room, we were all stuffed)
Mufflers and room socks. Bought it at MUJI, a Japanese shop
Bought the winter clothes at Giordano
Everything here cost HKD 1170. Cheap ok!!
I like the white one but I'm afraid that it'll get dirty soon =(
I wanted the dark blue winter jacket but Noooo, my mom said this purplish pink is nicer (ya, more girlish ish!!) and (don't laugh) it's a kids version but L size =P
The moo moo bed sheet comes with the purplish pink jacket and that 2 are G warmers (a nicer name for long john) =P

All right, I'll write a little about it. More pictures at Facebook.

Overall, it was a fun trip because of this aunty (my mom's friend) who's a natural comedian. We can just sit and laugh for HOURS!!!! With her facial expressions and her jokes, anyone feeling down and depressed can just ring her =)

We were at Macau ferry station and we were queuing up to get into line for the immigration entry and it was so crowded, something like in KTM train at 7.30am or 5.45pm. The Chinese there just pushed like nobody's business!! So rude and uncivilized!! A baby in the tram was nearly knocked down!!

Anyway, while waiting in line, we saw a lot of mainland Chinese squatting and face resting on their hands so she cracked one of her jokes.
"Why Chinese has mata sepet (small straight eyes)?
Because they always squat like that and their eyes kept getting pulled away and eventually all has mata sepet" =P
Maybe this doesn't sound funny to you but given the circumstances where you're angry and frustrated to be in such a long line and the people keep pushing you, you'll crack too right?? Well, we did =)

All in all, I really enjoyed myself =)
The lady 2nd from the left is the funny comedian. It's such a pity that she didn't make stand-up comedian as her occupation.

No comments: