Thursday, January 6, 2011

FREAKING ANGRY

Stupid IMU!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!!

I just got an email from Aberdeen telling me that we don't need to retake IELTS. Great...I freaking paid RM550 for nothing!!! Wasted my time and effort preparing for the exam and made myself stressed out for nothing. NOTHING!!!!

Seriously, so pissed off!! With that RM550 I could have bought more winter clothing or spend it on some other stuff like paying my ballet fees or pay for attachment at HUKM. Blardy hell!!!

IMU, you really made my day, thank you very much. I sure am gonna go find that Imelda and give her a piece of my mind because she was the one that emailed us informing us that we need to retake IELTS and I even went and see her to confirm it!! Should have asked Aberdeen straight away!!!!

I planned to go to IMU to borrow the IELTS books from the library to prepare for this coming Saturday's listening, writing and reading and now, I don't really see the point of wasting that kind of effort and time. But then again, I've paid for the exam and exam is still exam, got to do my best. BUT I am just so angry!!!!

Grrr.....ARGH!!!!

1 comment:

Tay Y Z said...

This sudden requirement for IELTS thing did pissed a lot of people off and still causing a lot of confusion. You're not the only one dear...

After so long in IMU, this kind of thing is not exactly a complete surprise.... oh well....